What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for apparent combat logs (Unbanned 13/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTZLRG

Banned
Hello admin,

I get banned for apparent combat logs from this post

This is totally void on my side the kashxz and preexz should be banned due to meta gaming in the green zone and we get tazed we killed them as u can see in the pictures and people was saying GJ then i get kicked from steam arma 3 froze due to fps or what ever but it froze on my and kicked me from game, i did not disconnect in anyway i only get kicked as u can see in the pictures in this false post against me, i got kicked from steam i think 2 times last night maybe 3 times due arma 3 freezing.

as u can see in this picture i get tazed and steam kicks me http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547513119336059743/62A5B87E922B40AC378CE2F1A545FC59F3C3001F/

this picture i get killed http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547513119336063340/05D3B760003B7B402D4537EC386C1B2823D9E7DD/

^ i did not disconnect at all there as u can see no disconnection i don't combat log

THIS IS COMBAT LOGGING when i kill the 2 meta gaming bounty hunters which i told sovereign about last night he say theres gonna be a new system for bounty hunters to stop this here is a picture of combat logging http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547513119336062884/17938FC4CC25243377269A440627BF81B766F34C/

that is me killing those i do not get killed only once by this guy named Nyukata which well played and it doesnt show me getting disconnected i only ( get kicked off steam due to a ticket error )

I think this post is legit what he made but he added me in and i dont even no why this needs to be looked into please

( My GUID ) : 33df5e777fc843ecf46a6faf54f9a132

Last edited by a moderator:
The next picture has you "freezing" for the second time after being killed by Nvukota, there just wasn't enough space in chat to show both, so the two screenshots go hand in hand.

05D3B760003B7B402D4537EC386C1B2823D9E7DD
3472669C9DB0E60A00AB567C05F207AA79846CBA

re look at those pictures mate there is no reason for me 2 even combat log look how all those pictures link up i say on the other picture noob meta gamers and i get kicked in this picture its not combat logging why would i say anything in side chat i get killed fair play but no reason for me to combat log

if the admin gets all the logs for me theres about 3 or 4 maybe 5 times i get arma 3 freezes last night and i get kicked off steam

go check what a combat log says it says it in the first picture u did  i kiilled those 2 bounty hunters and they combat log i dont, i dont know what it is with PLF a vendetta against us on the server mate get ur facts right, i didnt combat log

There is no Vendetta, he reported a combat log same as i reported TRM combat log also.

You even say in post that u cant guarantee what happened your own post proves i didn't disconnect only get kicked, your post contradicts your self

Look im not raging about it its just unfortunate about me on that post of those 2 combat loggers when they get killed by me so can you refrain from posting here now i want an admin to view this in a correct manor and review the pictures properly

This is completely bogus, first you guys break server rules by attacking kavala without letting any cops know and we tazed you outside of the green zone. Now we get banned for this bullshit? You guys also combat logged and my buddy has pictures of it. These big clans get away with too much shit and the small players get blamed for it.

mate look again im not arguing i didnt combat log the server logs will prove that that will give an error on the server logs that i get kicked not disconnected please dont refrain from posting here i dont want to talk to you your a meta gamer and if i could of been arsed i could of reported you my self you shoot inside a greenzone and we didnt attack kavala ask the police desto/noddy/randomised will back us up we were helping them train there cops up we was helping them out mate you should even be unbanned

And anyway you shouldnt of tazed us u didnt know our names and plus we were in greenzone

Last edited by a moderator:
The basketball court is not a greenzone mate, seriously look at the map. This is seriously bullshit, we weren't meta gaming. Besides the fact that when you killed us that was RDM and you had no RP reason to do so.

And you had role playing reason to taze us without saying nothing at greenzone?..... come on your a meta gamer simple and you combat logged clearly states in pictures provided which my side is totally different i get kicked from steam like most people do through out the day

Ok mate, I'm done. Nothing I can say here that will get me unbanned. That's a dick move though, you guys do the same thing and get away with it. Have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back