What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned and i do not know why (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valthos

Community Ban
i came to play here again after taking a long break. plus doing my own stuff i come to play today find i am banned any reason ?

Last edited by a moderator:
First, please use this template in an unban appeal, otherwise it will be denied:

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Unban Appeal Process Rules

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unban's they are dealt with on this forum only, If you ignore this rule your appeal on the forums will be denied & closed.

• Unban Appeals are the lowest priority as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes. 

• Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied.

• If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking when will i be unbanned we reserve the right to deny the request.

• Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban!

• The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point

• My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse.

• We are unable to unban anyone who has been banned with the reason "GameHack #38"

• Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded after 2 days will be closed and if the player returns at a later date a new request linking the old one needs to be opened.

Your In-game name: Valthos

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198036511994

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):f8d46a09d1ca4f97c4703887c1855765

Date & Time you was banned: do not know as i did not play for some months i was not banned when i logged off last time.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:not sure the msg says community ban

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i have not broken any rules and feel this ban is false.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

any news on this all my friends have started playing again and i cant play with them its pretty harsh :(

If you can find which admin banned you maybe we could have some context here. What were you doing last time you played here as The Valthos Project?

not sure what admin banned me because it did not happen when i was online ive never been kicked or anything.

i was just streaming then i got RDM and i made a forum post about it with a screenshot that's the last time i played 

If you can remember the circumstances surrounding your ban please open another thread. I will not override a community ban that has been issued.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back