What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned Ages Ago. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legpain1

Hi my name is Legpain i got banned about 9 Months ago now which i will explain exactly what happened below in as much detail as possible.

Ages ago [9 Months ago] Wilco or another Admin added in a thing where if you ever got banned on another server you would get banned from Altislife.co.uk Well this happened to me. I was playing as a cop and when the server restarted to implement this thing i was banned for Gamehack 38 for what i did on another server.

Now before you think that i was a Hacker i wasn't.. What happened was i was playing Euro truck simulator 2 and i was getting bored so i opened cheat engine and changed my money on ETS2 So i could use this mod which i did. After playing euro truck 2 for about 1 hour i got bored and decided to go on ArmA3 to play. I forgot to close cheat engine down after i exited Euro Truck Simulator 2. This caused me to instantly get banned on the other server on Arma 3. [This was NOT Altislife.co.uk this was from another server.]

I asked Wilco if he could unban me but he said he can't unless he removed the modification from the server. Recently i heard that he has removed it i don't know when he did but he has done it since i got banned. My friend told me about this because he got banned as well from Altislife.co.uk because he got banned because of the server modification that happened 9 months ago. He is now unbanned ages ago when he he removed the modification but for some reason i am not unbanned i was told to make a post on the fourm so here i am.

I hope you understand. I really do love this community. Thanks any spelling mistake's im sorry i wrote this on my phone. :)

@legpain1

Gamehack #38 is nothing they can do about as you can read there. Also, please use the correct template.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry didn't know there was a template and I'm not banned from game hack 38 from this server it was from another one it says shared ban game hack 38 so they can if they wanna my friend got unbanned and all other people but not me

As per the unban request process which you havent read ( no template) we do not issue unbans for gamehack detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back