What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned after one accident. (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwhites222

Hey,

So i got banned today after shooting the wrong guy through a bush with no vision? I got teleported to a room and then got a permanent ban for one accident. I have never RDM'd ever, and i got banned for shooting the wrong guy! I mean a perm ban is ridiculous. If this stays the case, me and alot of my mates will have to leave this server for admin abuse. 

My in game name is Simon.

Thanks!

Admin abuse ?.... No we just have very very high standards here unlike the other servers out there.

We have strict rules we are a strict role-play community, We perm ban to get people off the server as one of the biggest killers of roleplay are VDM'ers and RDM'ers

All bans are perm unless successfully appealed so go into details and provide any evidence you have (video)

I do not have any recording software, so i have not captured anything. Yeah sorry not admin abuse, just i got banned very quickly after shooting one person through a bush in which i could not see the other side of. This is one of my favourite servers at the moment and it would be a shame if i would no longer be able to play it with a little mistake like this. As i have no proof im just going to explain what happened. One guy threatened me saying he is going to shoot me, i ran off behind some buildings. I then got closer and could hear speaking, so i ran towards it, getting closer i thought i was him as i recognised his voice, so i shot through the bush and it turned out the i killed the wrong person. I only discovered this as the admin told me. Im sorry for any mis convenience so the server and would never do this again.

Thanks

this server is about the RP and not killing so you need to be sure you are not breaking any rules when you pull the trigger.

Post your player ID or GUID to I can make sure you dont have any other bans. In the mean time post here that you have read our rules and we may give you a final chance.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please post another thread linking this one and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back