What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank Robbery (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMortX

Hey guys, twice now me and my clan have robbed the treasury, and failed, not because of the cops but because the vault wont let us access the gold? is there something we are doing wrong or is it bugged? 

cheers guys 

XMortX

I think the last time you robbed it (at least I think it was you), it seems you guys forgot the blasting charge, which you need to place on the vault to blow it up. You can get the charge at the Black Market.

yeah i robbed it about 30 mins ago lol ahhh we have tried robbing it loads and never succeeded lol blasting charge it is next time :) yeah there was 10 cops :) ok thankyou guys lol, is there a beginners guide to these things anywhere?

thanks very much

XMortX

yeah i robbed it about 30 mins ago lol ahhh we have tried robbing it loads and never succeeded lol blasting charge it is next time :) yeah there was 10 cops :) ok thankyou guys lol, is there a beginners guide to these things anywhere?

thanks very much

XMortX
No problem, as a police officer Im always happy to help people rob the bank ;) Usually, just type in side chat and people will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
just saying about the beginners guide you suggested, pretty sure there is no "how to rob a bank for dummies" in real life ;)

haha i was just about to say that im sure there will be guides somewhere :) if you can find a guide on how to make c4 at home im sure theres one for bank robbing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back