What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bandits 'R' Here. #Jeffing It Up

Roman #Jeffing It Up

Hey lads.

We arrived. With Shadowplay. Jeff. And Hex backpacks. You better watch out. Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband because we're jeffing everybody. You don't have to run and confess the police can't do anything. You really dumb.

Jk.

Lots of love Roman. #Jeffing It Up and having fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Agent Washington Are you kidding me? xD I saw Tino commented we're here to stay earlier. Well, not a great start and I have. I know the rules just I wasn't in the right frame of mind due to it being 3 AM. But thanks for the advice man. If I get unbanned I guess i'l see you around! :D

It wasn't my first day. I made the account to get a little bit more active within the community and I guess with the ban coming in it was around a good time..

@Agent Washington Are you kidding me? xD I saw Tino commented we're here to stay earlier. Well, not a great start and I have. I know the rules just I wasn't in the right frame of mind due to it being 3 AM. But thanks for the advice man. If I get unbanned I guess i'l see you around! :D

No, I'm not kidding, you only get two chances on the server and one of yours is already used up, just some friendly advice mate. Best of luck in the future!

You will indeed see us around.

Welcome to the island. Please start with peaches.

Hehe I see what you did there, Welcome to Altislife.co.uk. If you have any questions or concerns you are always welcome in the welcome center on our teamspeak!
All mentors are here to help and guide you! Make sure you read the rules first before you go on your adventure http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/ .

Have a nice stay sir!

mentor Levi,

@CI Levi Thanks mate. Im currently banned at the moment. I don't know if I remain banned from the server will I be banned from the TS? If not i'l be on there to be snooping on everyone having fun. But thanks for the welcome, hopefully I will see you around.

Hide yo money, hide yo car and hide your gun cos hes stealing from everybody...

@Maxi Start with peaches. (TICK) What else can you start with? xD

During a hostage negotiation I requested a hemmitt full of peaches going a bit like Psisyndicate just not apples... See you round mate thanks for the welcoming!!

@CI Levi Thanks mate. Im currently banned at the moment. I don't know if I remain banned from the server will I be banned from the TS? If not i'l be on there to be snooping on everyone having fun. But thanks for the welcome, hopefully I will see you around.

Hide yo money, hide yo car and hide your gun cos hes stealing from everybody...

@Maxi Start with peaches. (TICK) What else can you start with? xD

During a hostage negotiation I requested a hemmitt full of peaches going a bit like Psisyndicate just not apples... See you round mate thanks for the welcoming!!
Right after peaches go to drugs.  :D

+ During a hostage situation I persoanlly would request a hemmit full of fedoras. But hey that is your choise.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, we really appreciate it

I'm sure we'll meet you all soon when we get all these issues sorted out

Thanks

Back