What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ban (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtfriend

I was in the server talking with cops and then from no where i was banned from the server. I didn't do anything and then i got banned. Can i get a reason why i got banned?I'm really sad right now:(

IGN:Mr.friendly

GUID: 76561198169893603

Broke NLR. you got killed when you took some money that a couple of robbers had just got. Then came back right away. You should read the rules.

I spawn next to the place, like  5 meters away i did'nt know it was the place then i jumped in the car, the cop car and we went away. I was very dark to so you can't even see anything. unban application will i get unbanned because i just spawned next to the place. and it was to dark to see. And it wont happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
I really made a  mistake i'm a human, humans make mistakes and we learn from them. I know what to not do. I spawn ed exactly near the place and saw a police light that i went to because it was so dark. i'm sorry. This is the best server i ever found. please forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop bumping your thread. We will look at this on the 29th.

I want you to read our rules fully and post here that you have. The second I see you trolling around anywhere you will be gone from the server for good.

Iv'e read the rules and i understand all rules but when i spawned next to the place i srsly didn't know it was that place and i'm sorry again. Here 

f407ead54370b4883f04c3a23519fc7a

Unban approved for a final chance.

GUID: f407ead54370b4883f04c3a23519fc7a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back