What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban the Person above you game.

BANNED FOR LETTING ME GET MY 100TH POST IN THIS THREAD AND NOW ALSO MY 200TH.

DAANISH'S 200TH POST PARTY THREAD YEEEE E  E A AA AAAA A AA A

As of now I would like us to Ban every police officer and all but one of the medics that were on yesterday afternoon at around 3:58 pm  :

I had to hastily eject from a helicopter over Kavala due to stupidly getting into a Heli with the most insane pilot I ever met (and I use the term pilot very loosely here, lets Ban this guy too: Hris) My adrenaline fueled escape saw me land on top of the RBA Bank branch. At this point I heard a shout from two gun wielding cops,

"Hey you, Get down!"

Being in my underwear which at this point was quite soiled, I thought I would diffuse a clearly dodgy looking situation by going down to talk to them. 

That step was clearly larger than it looked. 

"On my way officers!" and splat. Right onto the adjacent roof. 

Naturally seeing 5 minutes to restart and panicking cops below I thought I would do the sensible thing and request the medics, I was after all on an inaccessible roof in my soiled underwear.

The medics quickly arrived on scene. One of them somehow managed to get on a balcony above me (This I will have to investigate!) and leap off to try and get to me. Splat. He didnt make it either. His colleagues were not as enthusiastic as he was and thus I faded away.    

The police: Ban the lot because I simply cannot remember which two were responsible. Yes I am blaming them entirely for the loss of my underwear and the £2 I had on me. I want compensation too. 

The Medics: Only one of them attending the scene was dedicated enough to lose their own life in attempts to save mine. Give the jumper a medal and then make the rest of them jump. 

Hris: Not because he is a shit pilot but because he cant spell his own name. 

Here we insert the necessary smiley and mizspell a word to appear hip  :p

Banned for requesting revive when I was on duty as a medic, thus proving we have played together!

Back