What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban the Person above you game.

Banned for being banned 5 times today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned for not realising I haven't ACTUALLY been banned yet. *awaits server ban*

Banned for incorrectly correcting him and then being banned again and waiting for a server ban which Im sure you will have to make a post about it to get un banned because you pray to the almighty god Wilco the overseer of all and his personal messenger Mr. Cardoso and also being jealous that I get to be up electrical poles and you have to be serving the people of Altis... wait wot? Anyway...

banned-stamp-clipart.png

Banned for making things complicated AND being so inactive as a medic you haven't even bothered to get forum tags.

Banned for making things complicated AND being so inactive as a medic you haven't even bothered to get forum tags.
Banned for not knowing that I have asked but have not been given

Banned for Banning other people that are Banning the people that Banned the whole Banning community

Banned for trying to be fancy with electricity terms and probably couldn't change a lightbulb

Banned for believing bullshit as I am currently on a mission to teach people to fly above 300m

Banned for inappropriate use of explosives in flying lessons, that rule applies to helicopters

Back