What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban for killing a medic (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlend

Was banned for killing a medic. I didnt read the rules and im sorry. I hope i get an unban so i can get back in the server and play with my friends :)

Erlend

Not as easy as that... Why didnt you read the rules... have you even bothered reading them now ?

And What kind of bullshit is RDMing a medic ..... do you understand what this server is about ?

Do you friends even know and have they even read the rules ?

I am a friend of his, and I were in the vehicle the medic were driving, because I wanted to get a ride back to the garage, after someone crashed into me and exploded. That's why the medic where there. But he didn't drive me back, and I told them that I might have been kidnapped or something. So there was some misunderstanding, and they followed us. The medic accidently crashed the car with me in it, and it nearly exploded so we got out. A couple of secounds later, my friend "Erlend" arrived still believing that I were captured by the medic. So one thing lead to another, and we were quite new to the game and didn't know what to do so the medic started screaming when he saw Erlend's gun, and Erlend panicked and shot the medic. 

There is quite the story behind this, and all of us recently bought the game to play Altis Life. We really had a good time, so if you could please unban him again that'd be great. We promise nothing like that is going to happen again, and I ensure you that we are quite aware of the rules now.

Yeah i've been reading the rules now. And again.. Im really sorry. It will not happen again. 

Thanks ReactorProvince for supporting me

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately your friends cannot be used as character witnesses for you. I expect some effort to be put into your next reply and not a couple of sentences.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, and depending on your answer we may give you a final chance on the server.

Rule 5: Rest of Altis 

"Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban"

First of all - i'm from Norway and my english wrighting isn't the best. Like ReactorProvince said- it was a misunderstanding because i thought he was being kidnapped or something. The medic guy was driving the opposite way we were going. And he drove pretty far. So as soon as he stopped i began shooting at him. I didnt know the rule and i apologize for doing so.

I've been reading the rules.

Please unban

GUID : bd9c6d2b467a94ce3397622f73de5dbb

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok you can be unbanned for a final chance. Awaiting Wilco action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back