What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ban caus im an idiot second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugepm

Hi i was baned 3 days ago for my name ebolanator and for rdm in black market....... i now have re read the ruels and fully understand them and im so sry for what i did

so im asking for another chance, im offering to comp the guy to show im sry. and i promis that this will never happen again! ( i dident rdm i where with my freinds who did)

and i have  changed my name (laugepm)

i really enjoy the time i have sepent in the cuntry and i hope i can come back and stay  ;)  if im so lucky  :D

Truely sry and hope for another chance? 

laugepm

plz take a look at my topic

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh sry im speaking good englich but spelling like shit ;) i ment that i have ben band and i offer to comp the guy it happend 2 even thou it was my friends atacking  

thx for the link i have all ready re read them but will do it again just in case

I gave up reading whatever this is half way through.

If another admin wants to look at it then fine.... if they don't then I guess no one is going to be able to help unless you stop using Google translate.

sry for the bad englich hope this version fixd it 

Edidet: 04-13-2014

I was the guy who put up the ban request for these guys in the first place. He has PM'd me, and from what i can tell he is genuinly sorry for what he did.

Obviously I am not an admin, but you messaged me and apologised which takes guts. Thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back