What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal (Unbanned 30/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2standby

Hello,

I just recived my new internet router this morning.

I tested it on online games, like, FIFA 15, League Of Legends, Counter Strike Global Ofenssive and at Arma 3, and so far my internet doesnt disconnected. Looks like my internet is back to normal!

I would like to get a second chance!

Here is the link of my ancient topic:

Best Regards,

Mika

I hope you dont accidentally DC in any RP situations again. I will be watching you.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

All of the below offences are worthy of a ban, any Cheating, exploiting or Hacking on our server will result in a instant ban:

1A) Cheats, scripts or hacks of any kind are not allowed. Even those who are not considered harmful, like graphical enhancement utilities.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

1C) Disconnecting or re-spawning to clear yourself from the police wanted list is exploiting,

1D) For your own character protection everyone is expected to report suspicious player behaviour. If you, for example, receive a high amount of money from another player, that player is obviously a hacker. If you do not report him immediately after becoming aware of his behaviour, you are at risk of being banned also.  

1E) We have money logs and regularly check players money, If you are using a money exploit we will find you and the outcome is a permanent ban.

1F) Duplication of any items (money, weapons , vests, night vision goggles etc) is exploiting

1G) Landing choppers on the roof of a drug dealer/drug processing is exploiting

1H) Bounty hunters working with rebels to game the bounty system will be banned along with the person helping the bounty hunter.
No problem Sir.

If for some reason I get disconnected, will join the teamspeak/game as soon as I can, and will PM the police to finish what they where doing.

Here is my GUID: 

41c733adea464c048a020950117ddd26

Thanks for the second chance!

You wont regreat!

Best Regards,

Mika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back