What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened was i hear shots and then an explosion so i when over to check it out and i could see a guy by the body of a police officer so i move closer so i could hear what he was say and he was telling people not to pick up the stuff on the ground around the officers body and then he move away so i when up to pick it up when i haired a Civ say "He is picking it up come and kill him" so i panicked and ran behind a building and when round on him i saw him an open fire but an NHS officer move in front of him and was caught in the cross fire. I no that killing an NHS officer is a Ban-able offence. I had no intention of killing the NHS i was only  protecting my self when i felt threatened by the armed man it was a misunderstanding.

In game Name: Denny Standen

I think that this is my GUID: d63c412e04429d50d93d43ae4f55f223

Last edited by a moderator:
i can relate to what he is saying as i was in voicecom with him. infact he asked me if it was ok to shoot someone in town who was randomly killing ppl and i said if you are in a life threatening situation you are allowed to defense yourself.

apearantly a bit after that there was a shooting and a nhs person got caught in the crossfire. no way this was intentional just very unfortunate.

i wish they talked to denny first to clear the situation before insta banning him. it could have resolved this. or at the very least gave him a chance to tell his side of the story instead of a rage ban.

A rage ban? It's got nothing to do with a 'rage ban'. I was in Team speak with the first person Denny killed, Wolf. When he claimed it was RDM I decided to spectate and witnessed him killing a medic.

Further that, if there's gun shots in the area then the medic will not run towards them. Second to that, it's not difficult to differentiate a big neon yellow person compared to any other civ.

I can only suggest you read the rules again, apologise for your mistake and post your GUID.

i just want to say i am sorry for killing the NHS Officer and it was a accident i had no intention to kill him i have read the rule through again and i no what i did was wrong if you could give me another chance i would appreciate it and it will not happen again.

My GUID: d63c412e04429d50d93d43ae4f55f223

Do you know what roleplay is ?

And getting mates to jump on your unban request never helps... infact I never read what "mates" say ... all i look at is your appeal.

I do know what role play is i just made one unintentional mistake which will not happen again, i will make sure that it never happens again. 

I have read through the rules carefully and i Know that i will not brake the rules again. i am very sorry for what i did please may i be unbanned. I would like to also apologize to the medic which i killed .

Ok I think that's enough time in the sin bin. Ensure you abide by all of the rules in the future.

Unban approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back