What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about TI Ben? "Huge explosion on the Kavala bridge"? Not me, for sure. I didnt broke NLR... Maybe I broke VDM, but I just try to stop MY truck that BratJaggesVlnd robbed me. But you TI Benji, yesterday you broke VDM, NLR and RDM.. like I said, your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording :)  so I cant report you. I wanna proves of what you are saying. I always follow the rules and you are mad because I robbed you LEGALLY. Today I was processing marijuana and your gang (TI Matthew and TI Broxium I think that it was correct) arrived to process and I didnt try to rob or kill him. Im a friendly player but I cant say the same to you.
Can you prove your accusations?

I died at telos service station +-.. and I respawn at Paros.. its longer than 1km... that was NLR? :) :)

I VMDed you? maybe you shot me a lot of times WITHOUT A WORD and maybe you stole my truck? :) :)

I know why I was banned... because you're a medic.

Your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording.... that is your lucky :)

I've highlighted some rule breaking that you even admit to yourself. 

During NLR you die, your memories about the hemett or it getting stolen is gone , it's a new life.   The 1km thing is also in the wrong eventho you spawned in 1km away from us u cannot hunt us down twice to get the truck back, when I think about it you weren't even trying to get it back you just wanted it to explode since you could not have picked up a gun between your deaths. So it was absolut revenge and VDM.

I've highlighted some rule breaking that you even admit to yourself. 

During NLR you die, your memories about the hemett or it getting stolen is gone , it's a new life.   The 1km thing is also in the wrong eventho you spawned in 1km away from us u cannot hunt us down twice to get the truck back, when I think about it you weren't even trying to get it back you just wanted it to explode since you could not have picked up a gun between your deaths. So it was absolut revenge and VDM.
I try to do different but you killed me twice, or you dont remember?

If an in game admin has banned you it is because through their experience and knowledge of our rules they are trusted enough to action bans without proof or evidence and from the things you have said in this thread admitting VDM and NLR violations they were spot on.

Denied as this is your second ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back