What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned again without a reason by admin Stephanie...

Im waiting for an explanation.

Best regards, Miguel
Well the fact you broke NLR and VDMed us twice with your offroad once while she was spectating MIGHT have something to do with it..?

Can you prove your accusations?
I died at telos service station +-.. and I respawn at Paros.. its longer than 1km... that was NLR? :) :)
I VMDed you? maybe you shot me a lot of times WITHOUT A WORD and maybe you stole my truck? :) :)
I know why I was banned... because you're a medic.

Your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording.... that is your lucky :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steph was spectating you.. sure, its because Im a medic... and yes, Im extremely lucky..... *sigh*.

You're the reason behind the huge explosion on the Kavala bridge, you deserve to be banned, you broke NLR to VDM continuously you don't deserve a chance on this server.  

What are you talking about TI Ben? "Huge explosion on the Kavala bridge"? Not me, for sure. I didnt broke NLR... Maybe I broke VDM, but I just try to stop MY truck that BratJaggesVlnd robbed me. But you TI Benji, yesterday you broke VDM, NLR and RDM.. like I said, your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording :)  so I cant report you. I wanna proves of what you are saying. I always follow the rules and you are mad because I robbed you LEGALLY. Today I was processing marijuana and your gang (TI Matthew and TI Broxium I think that it was correct) arrived to process and I didnt try to rob or kill him. Im a friendly player but I cant say the same to you.

What are you talking about TI Ben? "Huge explosion on the Kavala bridge"? Not me, for sure. I didnt broke NLR... Maybe I broke VDM, but I just try to stop MY truck that BratJaggesVlnd robbed me. But you TI Benji, yesterday you broke VDM, NLR and RDM.. that what I said, your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording :) . I wanna proves of what you are saying. I always follow the rules and you are mad because I robbed you LEGALLY.
If you feel I broke rules report me for it and I'll be punished if proven guilty.

However this it about your unban request and after you intentionally VDM'd in Kavala when everyone was trying to take part in a server event, to do such a thing clearly shows how immature you are and how this community isn't for yourself.

If you feel I broke rules report me for it and I'll be punished if proven guilty.

However this it about your unban request and after you intentionally VDM'd in Kavala when everyone was trying to take part in a server event, to do such a thing clearly shows how immature you are and how this community isn't for yourself.
he didnt VDM in Kavala, you dont have the right person.. we stoel his HEMMT in Athira and he VDMed us two times on the road to Paros.

What are you talking about TI Ben? "Huge explosion on the Kavala bridge"? Not me, for sure. I didnt broke NLR... Maybe I broke VDM, but I just try to stop MY truck that BratJaggesVlnd robbed me. But you TI Benji, yesterday you broke VDM, NLR and RDM.. like I said, your lucky is that I dont have computer to recording :)  so I cant report you. I wanna proves of what you are saying. I always follow the rules and you are mad because I robbed you LEGALLY. Today I was processing marijuana and your gang (TI Matthew and TI Broxium I think that it was correct) arrived to process and I didnt try to rob or kill him. Im a friendly player but I cant say the same to you.
As he admits here.

First of all, I just dont report you because I dont have any prove. I cant recording.

Then, stop lying. Im not at Kavala, what are you saying dude?
The admins can check, I've never been today at Kavala.
Please, leave my post because you are a BAD person.
Thanks

he didnt VDM in Kavala, you dont have the right person.. we stoel his HEMMT in Athira and he VDMed us two times on the road to Paros.

As he admits here.
I admit what I do.

I read the rules a lot of time and I cant remember where's the rule that I broke.

I just try to take again my truck. If I crash to you? Yes, because I try to do this with a different way and you killed me.

Just for know, I just broke VDM rule? You didnt say that I broke the NLR and VDM rules? Im confused.

You dont have personality to admit what you do, because you try to kill me twice without a word.

I already talked with Steph and she have my point of view.

Thanks again for the attention Steph and sorry for that.

Best regards, Miguel.

Then I apologize, however there was someone in a box truck who was VDMing in Kavala just before the race, I apologize Miguel.

Miguel, i've seen you:

Combatlog

RDM

VDM

NLR

Trolling

You already had your second change, you ruined it again. So why should we believe you another time?

You were banned, told to read the rules and then unbanned.

Where is it that the VDM rule is relaxed if someone steals your truck or why do you find it so difficult to follow that rule set?

Puppy1004

You have seen alot, can you prove any? No you can't, because its not true. If that was true I would be banned too, because we are used to play toggether, and I'm not banned...

yesterday in less than 1 hour, people from FHU clan (or something like that) VDMed us one and broke NLR at UNMC territory, what happened to them? Nothing,because I wasnt recording, so I cant prove it...

after we leave the FHU fight do you know what happened? We got VDMed again by 2 random dudes, but still, I cant prove it, so nothing happens.... Unless you can prove it, dont open your mouth... Have a nice day.

Puppy1004, that person wasnt me.
Maybe the other Miguel, because I saw people with my nickname but I dont know how to change my nickname.
Kris, my intention isnt do VDM, i just try to take again my truck.
Sorry again for that situation.

Best regards.

Dude, I know you just have 16 years... but you are sad.
This happen 26 December... after that I was banned by combat logging because I dont even read the rules... so that evidence is useless.

Hmmmm.... I thought it was another person? Now you just seem to confuse me

Dude, I know you just have 16 years... but you are sad.
This happen 26 December... after that I was banned by combat logging because I dont even read the rules... so that evidence is useless.
Puppy1004, that person wasnt me.
Maybe the other Miguel, because I saw people with my nickname but I dont know how to change my nickname.
Kris, my intention isnt do VDM, i just try to take again my truck.
Sorry again for that situation.

Best regards.

You're quite boring. When I said that probably it wasnt me because I didnt see any evidence and after I get banned anyone can judge me. I always respect the rules.
Your evidence is useless because I was banned for combat logging.
Stop spam my post.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back