What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban appeal banned for no real reason (Unbanned 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickp

I had a cop chasing me I got lost of weed so I keept goeing . . . I crashed into a wall same did the cop he died of the cars exploding I took his gun ( I was a rebel licensed ) a medic came and tried to revive the cop I asked the medic to stop and go unlock his car instead he jumped into the car and I toild him serval times I was gonna shoot him he tried to drive aweay I shot serval shots into the enginge and LAST killed him....... an admin came the cop car had disappeared and mine too . . . then he banned be for not beling in my story !

The medic stopped reviving the policeman as requested. You still killed him. Here are the rules concerning medics:

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban, Medics are here to roleplay as a medic and help civilians. if there is a crime going on then the medics first priority would be consult with a police officer, however if the police are all dead a medic turns you can shout to them "Medic Rule B - DO NOT REVIVE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I do understand, I was not aware of that rule ... can you please tell me if this is a perma. ban or a times ban. and if its a perma ban. is there any way i can join Again ? it Wont happend Again. i was simply not aware of that rule, and i whoud really want to join the server Again since you are the best server in RP mode in arma 3 . . . :( ?  ( sorry i am a bad speller ) I came here to serus. Rp. it was not my atttention to break the server rules :/ and i understand why you banned me. but i still hope you cud somthing about it  still thougth

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensure you read our rules and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

GUID : 9404793f0dc581a4b540b081187bc26d                                       I have Read the rules it wont happend Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back