What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bad RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

uWhale

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): All masked persons
Time & Date this happened: 28/2/2015 19:30

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: I had a MK18 i had no need for, with NO Ammo, no magazine and it is visible on the gun itself, so i decided to try and bond with gang members, after having a few good meeting with several gangs, I decided to calmly stop by a parked offroader to discuss buissness, and create trading partnership of some sort (aside for attempting to trade the MK18). When i got out of my car they robbed me, i complied, yet the time given combined with them knocking me out and lack of orginization seen from my POV lead to me having to time to comply and being killed.

After talking on TS with BG their explenation was that i pointed a gun at them (video proofs that as soon as i got control i lowered my gun and went into inventory to get shot at). Nothing i couldv'e controlled..

Now for my accusations and why i am making them:

Bad RP: Nothing was said pretty much asides from drop weapons about 20 or so times. No RP there. Oh, and that guy following me around calling me a nigga wasn't helpful either, and claiming false accusations of robberys to others will grant passage of good samaritan rights, making me vulenrable to KoS
No time to comply: Do i have to state the obvious?
What Rule Was Broken ?: Bad RP

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, to encounter claims of trying to blackmail, by saying i would not make a report if they would compensate me(with the gear i have lost) . If it is considered so then please.. I'd take the punishment.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Last edited by a moderator:
really crap, you should know by now that surrendered people that have been knocked out can pop-up with hands on head whilst still unable to do anything. I'm going to consider this a WARNING to the BG group involved that a repeat report of this kind of action will result in a ban....

Report Rejected

[bG] Warning, More patience, More Roleplay.

and to @uWhale, seriously, stay away from large groups of armed men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back