What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Back with a Bang :)

PCSO Murtacus

Sup peoples, 

Im coming back to altis life with a new surge of life lol

I have been away from Altis island for some time after leading the URGN into many a battle with the law i was removed from the country and have put my training to good use.. So i said i would come back to mother island with a bang as one of your new finest Police officers :)  

Im on the other side of the law now rebels, i know all the inside moves so watch your backs ima be the guy you wish you never fkd with :D  

See you all soon waiting for whitelist acceptance :)

I was under your command once back in the day, URGN took me in as a complete noob and showed me the ropes, i guess it's my time to teach you how to be a cop ehh? :D

I can happily tell you, Dubious Penguim,Joris,Simon and Me are still here, Slayer left a while back ago and the rest of the team just dissapeared. 

Welcome back Murta. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha thanks guys :)  its good to be back :) I had to step away for a while as the rebel life was taken over haha :D Epic to see you all still here zippy man and yeah your gunna have to show me the ropes man its strange been on the other side of the law but im down for been part of one of the best cop forces iv seen in any other server so im up for the challenge :) btw good to see you again wilco bro i dont no what side you fight for these days but im sure our paths will meet ingame :D  

So happy to see you comming back again! Glad to see you have joined the good side! :)

Wow it's been a very long time. I still remember the secret meeting in Ekali between the police BRC,URGN, and AG where we all talked for at least a half an hour before ending it with a bang. Ah the old civil days.

Anyway welcome back you nervous bush wookie.  :D

Back