What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Back to Lydholm (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Profile

Okey so my request got denied couse i dint have patience and was a bit of a dick.. Just wanted to say Sorry about that i tired to repair the damage before it was to late but i dint succed..

i tried to say i am sorry but it got completly overlooked.

I begged you Guys to accpet my request and seen you online many times while i was waiting so i could not understand why it took so long.

You must understand i feel fustraited couse i dint mean eny of this to happen, i fucked up and i said im sorry, i promised never to do it Again (i wont!!!)

I dont give up so easy and i had to try ask Admin one last time of he could forgive me, i have learned my lesson (plus rules) and i feel that banning me will only hurt me personly and i dont understand why you would do that.enyway whatever it is i understand a no..

Its hard when you cant have like a long conversation whit someone in here..

sorry for bad English and trouble hope you Guys can forgive me. Peace :)

We thank you for your patience this time.

I will approve this providing you ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server. There is a handy little thread at the top of the dispute a ban section to help you with this.

Okey thanks i got banned for combat logging and i cant get my GUID number, it wont show in the console and i been trying all kinds of things for 1 hour and 30 mins now. What can i do? i am not so good whit computers

Last edited by a moderator:
aah i could do it from in here, i dint know, this website confuses me ;)

Thanks here you go..

3aa5 d8c9 5d99 b418 61ed e848 dffb 2e2d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back