What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Away for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxy

pRo GaMeR
Unlinked
Hello,

I'm going to stop playing for around a month or so as I'm finishing college stuff, and starting a new job so need to knuckle down for a bit. I'll try to get on TS every now and again to chat to you all, but for now see you later and hopefully I'll be back when my work is steady and I have the time to spare on ALUK, I'll be on steam too hopefully. Take it easy everyone!

-Vixxy

Goodluck mate and see you in the future !  :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello,

I'm going to stop playing for around a month or so as I'm finishing college stuff, and starting a new job so need to knuckle down for a bit. I'll try to get on TS every now and again to chat to you all, but for now see you later and hopefully I'll be back when my work is steady and I have the time to spare on ALUK, I'll be on steam too hopefully. Take it easy everyone!

-Vixxy
why do u need a job with that kind of car..?

Good luck with College and the new job, friend!

Take it easy buddy, wondered why you haven't been on as much lately.

Good luck with your new job! xD

sad to see this mate, take care, and get back on when you have the time  :persevere:

Best luck with college mate , real life > Altis life. Good to see you will be back soon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back