What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arytom, Raven & Leone Rdm + exploit/abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntesla

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Arytom, Raven & Leone

Time & Date this happened:

14.05. around 22:00 gmt

Which Server did this happen on:

Description of what happened:

Im reporting this because the same thing happened with almost the same people yesterday, but I talked with the rdmer and hoped to have resolved it, telling him to explain to his gangmembers why this is silly.

Basically what those gentlemen declare as rp is bodyblocking the door of the kavala drug dealer for long periods of time and beeing plain annoying (playing music/ trolling). Occasionally they let people in, just to block the door again behind them, and if people refuse to pay they get gunned down by the blocking guy's gangmembers in the back without time to comply (see also in the beginning of the video, "smite this one...bang bang...", that kind of shit goes on for hours). No value of life from the guys in the door whatsoever, they couldnt care less to get gunned down and run back there again as hobos 15 min later.

In the video I tell them via direct chat text once more to stop exploiting, then I try to ignore it and ask them what kind of fee they would want 2x, and suddenly its "now u must leave" and 2 seconds later bang bang dead.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Exploiting/abuse Arytom & Raven, Rdm Leone

( maybe leone got tricked into shooting by the guys in the door, same thing happened yesterday, where the rdmer in the background was told I was given a warning & time to comply, which didnt happen )

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Since they are all in the same gang I tried to talk to Arytom, but he told me to go to the forums.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

as we gave you 3 warning that time and you refused to respond. Please post Full video before you cut it and please read the rule section again

its also quite clearly lagging at the time as it was at the time of major desync

[SIZE=medium]D) Microphone only servers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Altis Life UK Servers are Microphone only, If you do not have a microphone then unfortunately this is not the community for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Quality roleplay can only be achieved with a microphone so anyone caught on our servers using direct chat to type or RP will be warned/kicked and if they come back and proceed to not use a microphone then will be issued a ban (Punishment kick/ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Exceptions: OOC (Out of Character) information is allowed. Such as telling someone how to put their hands on their head. Example: Tell them hands up, then if they do not, type the following in the chat: “//Press Shift J in order to raise your hands.” (// Signifies Out of Character)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using the group/sidechat to type is allowed (for questions, not for RP information e.g “I am robbing the bank” OR “player x is in Kavala”)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you are able to, please notify new people to the server that this is a microphone only server, in the event that they begin not following this rule. Also inform them to press escape and press the website button, then click the read the rules button. We do not want to ban new people to the game, as they may have no idea about these rules.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
as we gave you 3 warning that time and you refused to respond. Please post Full video before you cut it and please read the rule section again

[SIZE=medium]D) Microphone only servers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Altis Life UK Servers are Microphone only, If you do not have a microphone then unfortunately this is not the community for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Quality roleplay can only be achieved with a microphone so anyone caught on our servers using direct chat to type or RP will be warned/kicked and if they come back and proceed to not use a microphone then will be issued a ban (Punishment kick/ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Exceptions: OOC (Out of Character) information is allowed. Such as telling someone how to put their hands on their head. Example: Tell them hands up, then if they do not, type the following in the chat: “//Press Shift J in order to raise your hands.” (// Signifies Out of Character)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using the group/sidechat to type is allowed (for questions, not for RP information e.g “I am robbing the bank” OR “player x is in Kavala”)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you are able to, please notify new people to the server that this is a microphone only server, in the event that they begin not following this rule. Also inform them to press escape and press the website button, then click the read the rules button. We do not want to ban new people to the game, as they may have no idea about these rules.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.[/SIZE]

Umm are you trolling again?

I talked to you and asked you what the fee is after you asked to pay at 00:40, you ignored it. Shadowsplay caputured my voice so the mic was not muted. As to 3e I never threatend to report or discussed with you, I simply stated I would have an admin remove you from the door for repeated exploiting. (since cops didnt care or couldnt handle it, and you ignored what I told to your rdm'ing gangmember yesterday) And what about the cut? This was my second run from the truck to the chruch, on the first I managed to sneak through the door with you guys yelling at me to pay a fee, thats all that happend before.

As said before its also quite clearly lagging at this point as you can hear in the direct chat if would be so kind as to add the rest of footage up to this moment to clear up this mess as its a waste of everyones time

As said before its also quite clearly lagging at this point as you can hear in the direct chat if would be so kind as to add the rest of footage up to this moment to clear up this mess as its a waste of everyones time
Sorry but its beyond me how lagg is responsible for you guys exploiting.

Sorry but its beyond me how lagg is responsible for you guys exploiting.
Equally are we not to blame no one is to blame for these things but you continued to interfere with our racket allday and pulled weapons on us yesterday.

the people that paid for the "Bible" entrance fee of 10k and it worked for multiple players and they go in the church and were protected.

If you chose not to pay yesterday and again today it and tried to pull guns on use its only natural for the the whole group to have a distrust of you.

Many players have been protected by the "Church" and allowed to pray to the "Holy Computer"

After we tried to communicate with you through out the day you and you reply with "I AM NOT PAYING YOUR EXPOILTING" as can even be seen in your video you made it abundantly clear you had no interest in RP with us.

then every time you come you walk away after we gave you multiple count downs then you come back at the peak of the lag and decide you want to comply with our "Church" access rules. "After typing yet another exploiting threat"

If the blame has to be placed on anyone for your death it would be me as I gave the order to fire after the countdown and you didn't leave.

As far as I know it is not against the rules to make a door out of players much as you would block someone as a bouncer IRL.

If on the other hand your AFK blocking a bank I can understand but the fact we were RPing with people give a reason behind it. I Believe it is not a troll but that not for me to decide.

As for this statement "they couldnt care less to get gunned down and run back there again as hobos 15 min later"

Only once did a member of us die by a players hand in the 2 days this was me. I respawned in Aihira got my church going outfit from the store drove to the handgun shop for a pistol.

drove to Kavala waited on the outskirts for my timer to run out and returned so I really don't see how this counts as "HOBO" get up.

And as for this one "people refuse to pay they get gunned down by the blocking guy's gangmembers in the back without time to comply"

We talk to them if they continue to try to get in EG Run Prone, Press V push in. unfortunately this happens all to often with the Hobo's in kavala We give 10 second warning to first time offenders and if they refuse to move when the count down ends its not our fault and repeat offenders get a verbal warning then count down of 3 seconds

We have had many successful situations today is a shame this one went this way but things like this happen its partly our fault yes but its also partly his fault

ask any officers in Kavala today in server 2 how we RPed with them had some jokes etc

we had multiple fun interactions with member of the public that didn't have a problem with the 10K Tax.

And I would to leave it at that what ever happens so be it.

Equally are we not to blame no one is to blame for these things but you continued to interfere with our racket allday and pulled weapons on us yesterday.

the people that paid for the "Bible" entrance fee of 10k and it worked for multiple players and they go in the church and were protected.

If you chose not to pay yesterday and again today it and tried to pull guns on use its only natural for the the whole group to have a distrust of you.

Many players have been protected by the "Church" and allowed to pray to the "Holy Computer"

After we tried to communicate with you through out the day you and you reply with "I AM NOT PAYING YOUR EXPOILTING" as can even be seen in your video you made it abundantly clear you had no interest in RP with us.

then every time you come you walk away after we gave you multiple count downs then you come back at the peak of the lag and decide you want to comply with our "Church" access rules. "After typing yet another exploiting threat"

If the blame has to be placed on anyone for your death it would be me as I gave the order to fire after the countdown and you didn't leave.

As far as I know it is not against the rules to make a door out of players much as you would block someone as a bouncer IRL.

If on the other hand your AFK blocking a bank I can understand but the fact we were RPing with people give a reason behind it. I Believe it is not a troll but that not for me to decide.

As for this statement "they couldnt care less to get gunned down and run back there again as hobos 15 min later"

Only once did a member of us die by a players hand in the 2 days this was me. I respawned in Aihira got my church going outfit from the store drove to the handgun shop for a pistol.

drove to Kavala waited on the outskirts for my timer to run out and returned so I really don't see how this counts as "HOBO" get up.

And as for this one "people refuse to pay they get gunned down by the blocking guy's gangmembers in the back without time to comply"

We talk to them if they continue to try to get in EG Run Prone, Press V push in. unfortunately this happens all to often with the Hobo's in kavala We give 10 second warning to first time offenders and if they refuse to move when the count down ends its not our fault and repeat offenders get a verbal warning then count down of 3 seconds

We have had many successful situations today is a shame this one went this way but things like this happen its partly our fault yes but its also partly his fault

ask any officers in Kavala today in server 2 how we RPed with them had some jokes etc

we had multiple fun interactions with member of the public that didn't have a problem with the 10K Tax.

And I would to leave it at that what ever happens so be it.
You can twist it as you want, I saw you bring a lot of mysery to people over the last one or two days. Me alone u rdm'd 2x...

I was told by a mentor that this kind of bodyblock, not letting people pass you, is abuse, and I had passed that information to you.

When I pulled weapons on you yesterday it was to knock you out to get pass you, as I had told to you before.  I didnt even rob your money. What u are pulling off there is not rp but pure annoyance and trolling.

What do you mean by you tried to communicate to me throughout the day? We had 2 scenes, the one where one of u rdm'd me without warning yesterday, and then again this scene today. Never did I threaten you, I plainly passed to you the information I got from the mentor. Yes, I choose to comply with your "church access rules", because you ask me so at 00:40. I get no answer, and at 00:51 out of no where you give your one and only warning to me, not giving me time to comply.

I spent some time observing your "rp", and the only side having  fun in this kind of "rp" were you...shooting and aggravating people en mass for the fun of it, as can be seen on the doorsteps of the church at the beginning of the video. 3 seconds countdowns and so on, it disgusts me.

I have said everything from my side and will only reply any more if asked by admins.

Oh I remember these God-worshipping, money-hungry people. Had a great time RPing with them - I also bought a bible and was let into the church to sell my drugs without any issues! They are like the Bouncers of God and God smites people who refuse to pay the entry fee. 

There were also loads of police officers rping with them, it was great fun! I think this report it quite useless and just fruit of a butthurt miser. Keep it up Arythom and co! Great RP and great fun at Kavala church - almost makes me feel like i should go to church more often irl! haha

You can twist it as you want, I saw you bring a lot of mysery to people over the last one or two days. Me alone u rdm'd 2x...

I was told by a mentor that this kind of bodyblock, not letting people pass you, is abuse, and I had passed that information to you.

When I pulled weapons on you yesterday it was to knock you out to get pass you, as I had told to you before.  I didnt even rob your money. What u are pulling off there is not rp but pure annoyance and trolling.

What do you mean by you tried to communicate to me throughout the day? We had 2 scenes, the one where one of u rdm'd me without warning yesterday, and then again this scene today. Never did I threaten you, I plainly passed to you the information I got from the mentor. Yes, I choose to comply with your "church access rules", because you ask me so at 00:40. I get no answer, and at 00:51 out of no where you give your one and only warning to me, not giving me time to comply.

I spent some time observing your "rp", and the only side having  fun in this kind of "rp" were you...shooting and aggravating people en mass for the fun of it, as can be seen on the doorsteps of the church at the beginning of the video. 3 seconds countdowns and so on, it disgusts me.

I have said everything from my side and will only reply any more if asked by admins.
Seems to me your upset by being forced to Rp a situation we created to both entertain ourselves and many others rather than the usual no RP ,VDM and RDM we are used to in Kavala .

Many people complied to our Holy extortion and liberation of their ill gotton drug money for protection and look out from the police as they sell their evil weed.

Loosen up a bit and embrace the name of the Lord according to the book of Luke Skywalker....... Just buy a bible next time it all goes to a good cause :)

Amen brother.

@Vlada As far as I can see you are not involved in this. Warning point issued and content creation blocked for three days.

@Viktor I am unsure if you are one of the players reported. Your story makes it seem like you are but your name doesn't match. No warning point since it's not entirely clear but if you aren't reported you stay out of this, even if the reported people are your friends.

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

Seems to me your upset by being forced to Rp a situation we created to both entertain ourselves and many others rather than the usual no RP ,VDM and RDM we are used to in Kavala .

Many people complied to our Holy extortion and liberation of their ill gotton drug money for protection and look out from the police as they sell their evil weed.

Loosen up a bit and embrace the name of the Lord according to the book of Luke Skywalker....... Just buy a bible next time it all goes to a good cause :)

Amen brother.
You are one of the guys bodyblocking the door the day before, I know.

80% of the cases you entertained yourselves by simply killing people. Observing your group I saw a lot of noobs running back to the church again after beeing killed, some breaking NLR, begging you to give them back their stuff because they had nothing any more, but you killed them over and over... I ended up giving about half a million to those people out of pity, and at least one of them got rdmd by u too. I can ask him to come here to tell his story and tell if it was a good rp experience.

Oh I remember these God-worshipping, money-hungry people. Had a great time RPing with them - I also bought a bible and was let into the church to sell my drugs without any issues! They are like the Bouncers of God and God smites people who refuse to pay the entry fee. 

There were also loads of police officers rping with them, it was great fun! I think this report it quite useless and just fruit of a butthurt miser. Keep it up Arythom and co! Great RP and great fun at Kavala church - almost makes me feel like i should go to church more often irl! haha
Sorry but do u think people here are stupid?

Judging by your profile topic history you are leone, directly involved in this, and not some random guy having fun with the god worshippers. Also im not surprised they let you in just like that, since you were in the same gang.

At this point I am refusing to comment unless asked by a member of staff as this is just getting longer and longer and more and more ridiculous.

Might be worth a read it would seem some players even recommended us

At this point I am refusing to comment unless asked by a member of staff as this is just getting longer and longer and more and more ridiculous.

Might be worth a read it would seem some players even recommended us
Now it gets a bit cringeworthy.

As you surely know the guy "recommending" you is Leone, who has his part in this report, and was in your gang up until the time of it.

TL;DR.

Everyone done? Cool? 

Cool.

Locking. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back