What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma Mobile Ops

Busterguy

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
https://www.bistudio.com/blog/bohemia-interactive-releases-arma-mobile-ops

iOS and Android: Arma Mobile Ops! Offering players a smooth combination of explosive, military-themed strategic gameplay and the Arma series' authentic depiction of Mediterranean battlefields, Arma Mobile Ops is available worldwide as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.

As a commander in Arma Mobile Ops, you are tasked with managing your military base, protecting it against enemy raids, and building your own military force to send out to battles. While fighting the enemy in fast, action-packed clashes for air and ground supremacy, you need to secure and manage resources in order to upgrade your base and unlock more powerful defenses, units or buildings. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DI Busterguy The question is: Are you being paid to advertise this?

As the description sounds very professional. If it is on your own back, cud-dos to you my friend, supporting what you love!

@DI Busterguy The question is: Are you being paid to advertise this?

As the description sounds very professional. If it is on your own back, cud-dos to you my friend, supporting what you love!
well i mostly just copied and pasted the info from the link lol.

I'm messing around with this, I have to admit, never played clash of clans or other similar games. Only one I've got. And I have to say, it's quite good. 

7558e3aeb77e8041ce113dbcf7efa8bd

I'm messing around with this, I have to admit, never played clash of clans or other similar games. Only one I've got. And I have to say, it's quite good. 
First buster now you? RPUK is definetly sponsored...

I have it, quite decent game. Would anyone be interested in having an RPUK alliance?

Back