What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 - 1.36 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to add the reason I just have a weird looking background when the game starts and no picture of an island is due to the command line switches I run Arma 3 with. To be as diligent as possible I did try it without them and I had the same issue.

You will always be my galazad :D is it arma or wilco who needs to fix putting restrained players into the boat?
It's the devs, it's an extra script put into the server. It does work on shallow water, but for some reason not when a boat is in deep water.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Now were speaking about boats? Guys I anyone knows anything about this Port problem. I have lost 1h with this and the server is full of players... I was pumped to test the donation shop[/SIZE]

I know this sounds wierd, but as a temporary solution, more people are having luck joining directly from Steam

qnXrrNg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this sounds wierd, but as a temporary solution, more people are having luck joining directly from Steam

qnXrrNg.png
I plugged in the IP addresses and both say the < not responding > thing.

not sure if anyone has found an solution yet, but I have an officer that is stuck with the same problem and went offline due to it, any info would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back