What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARAC

FergusW

Fergus
Why is the license for ARAC 1 million??? I think that is way to much for that. I don't understand why there is any need for a massive price like that... Maybe lower it down a bit?

It's so expensive because ARAC is also a spawn point at the airfield, which if it was cheap, it would be abused. I personally don't think the price should be any lower. If you feel this is something you really want, maybe post in the suggestion section of the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so expensive because ARAC is also a spawn point at the airfield, which if it was cheap, it would be abused. I personally don't think the price should be any lower. If you feel this is something you really want, maybe post in the suggestion section of the forums.
i agreed with this, i personally think the price is fine, you loss more than you gain as arac but spending the 1 million basically unlocks a whole new arsenal of role play for you, same if you spend 1 million onn taxi again you have a whole new role you can role play too again with bounty hunter and rebels, its not even about the spawn points, these arent whitelisted roles so spending 1 million on the role of your choice is eentirely up to you and the fee is reasonable as your basically paying a fee to play the role instead of having to apply for said roles in forums, if anything the fee should be higher so people actually buy arac to play arac n not just for the airport spawn

To be fair If You Are A Rebel 1 Mill is nothing If You sit there doing copper that's still Only 2 or 3 runs Witch isnt that much IMO I Can See That Its expensive If You Just want to sit there and RP With people But Still 1 mill is only 1 Weed run In A Hmmt Box 

It's always been 1 million. I bought it before it was moved to it's current location.

It's expensive because in a way ARAC represent the server and we dont need loads of hobos abusing the perks

Back