What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ARA] O'Neill (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [ARA] O'Neill

Time & Date this happened: 3rd Jan 2015 at approx 3.15pm

Description of what happened: as shown in the video, i parked up next to a house in athira and as i got out it wierdly glitched me inside the building which was locked (genuine accident). as i told my friend i need him to get bold cutters, O'Neill told him not to move otherwise he would kill him and to put his hands above his head, he complied

as he had initiated hostile scenario i took a couple of shots at him due to his initiating his hostile actions, then he flanked my freind whilst his buddy went behind my friend, i killed him and then O'Neil shot me through the side of the building, as you will see in the video, the window is has covers so you cannot see through it, only way he could have known my position in the building is if he had seen me to shoot me, just after i die you can see him come back round from the side of the building my car was at.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://youtu.be/i0qQcNPbXm8

3rd party observation here: it stands to reason that if you're shooting out of a window, he would assume you're still at that window and shooting through walls etc is quite possible with ArmA 3's terminal ballistics model. In fact, the masonry of a house in ArmA 3 will block most if not all firearms below 7.62 calibre so the only viable shot is through the shuttered window, with which you're in line.

I'm not sure where you're getting the fact that he must be able to see you to shoot you?

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched the video and its obvious as unconnected just said that he shot you through the window and it was a spray of bullets rather than direct fire. suggest you watch the video yourself before resorting to reporting every player that kills you.

Dude I was helping him but from what I could see he was on the corner to the right of you and saw the edge of you and sprayed you down.

maybe you guys are right, i was just super pissed at the time, if admin views it the same way then ill accept that.

(I'm O'Niell btw) Dude I saw you through the glass window and knew if I tried to shoot you through it we'd both die so I shot in you direction through the wooden one.

Nice... shot thro a window with wooden window boards... he knew you was by that window and that door... very nicely done

Dont see anything wrong here... Guessing he was the house owner lol... of course hes immediate thoughts will be... some fucker is in my house!!! RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back