What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ARA] O'Neill killing whilst restrained, then breaking NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[ARA] O'Neill 
Time & Date this happened:
17:30 - 4/1/15
Description of what happened:
Reported to a RBA bank robbery in Paros, O'Neill was caught and restrained, then killed DSGT Nikolai Vagin. After being killed by another officer O'Neill then just returned to the scene instantly.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/29604125320620929/F91AD8DA02CE1F1C4358F8DFA6C28F2E1D2D6071/

I'm sorry about the killing whilst retrained thing I didn't know that was a glitch at the time I talked to some of my friends about it ,and I realised I broke NLR when I respawned which I didn't know what to do. (Also funny thing is I wasn't even the person robbing the bank I went in to withdraw money to buy NV goggles)

I believe that you "regret" what you did but breaking the rules is breaking the rules.

This ban request will be approved but I am willing to approve an unban request of you if you make sure to read the rules and understand them. :)

I understand that you are maybe new to the server but rules are rules and they go for everyone. No double standards from me.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 05/01/15

ffefc6842223535e8bb938c6176bf2cd -1 [ARA]Oneil - Forum Report 06/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back