What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apothecary Vlad - Unban Appeal (Actioned by TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam Profile ID: spuder1471

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198025781933

Date & Time you was banned: 1/12/14

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Combat Logged.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I was banned around 5-6 months ago, I did try and make a unban request at the time but I was busy with work over Christmas at the time I couldn't reply. I want to express my deep apologies for the mistake I made at that time, I'm missing the community which was slowly been built up here. I've reread the rules and hopefully I can get another chance to show that I'm a good role-player and wish to be apart of the community again.

Copy paste, in full, the rule you have broken so I can be sure you have read them. 

2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied.

Try to stay patient I know it is hard, but admins are quite busy. Ban disputes has the least priority. 

Can't unban. BattleEye GUID not on file in DB (presumably either a glitch or wasn't online enough for it to be confirmed by the BE engine). Player has not used the correct template, hence his BE GUID is missing from his post. SteamID no use.

Player needs to use the tool (see correct template) to get his BE GUID and then post it here before I can unban.

Note: Griefing admins for delay when YOU are the 'tard who broke the rules is one thing; griefing admins for delay when you are both the rulebreaking 'tard AND you fail to use the appropriate form to supply required details, makes you a grade A pain-in-the-ass.

Bear this in mind during the inevitable FURTHER delay that you experience before I am able to process your unban further. We reap what we sow...

Hear is my GUID:  fb81b078ce5e69bb73b61b660466d1fd   (I think).

Sorry about my inpatients, its been a while since I was able to play and I rely want to get back in to it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
fb81b078ce5e69bb73b61b660466d1fd - unbanned from both servers. Relog after 8pm restart.

Thankyou Mr Cardoso for the heads-up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back