What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any one know a decent pc for £400 I can put my own windows

Merky

Need help on what new pc to buy to run arma at decent fps preferably 40+

Do you already have a mouse/keyboard/monitor? And what about your existing PC, anything you can salvage from there?

£400 aint much of a budget - like Owen said we need to know what you're holding over from your other PC as a decent CPU is 25-50% of your budget. And that's before we even get into things like graphics card, Motherboard, SSD etc. @Cam Taylor

As @Zeitohas said once we know what system setup you have we can advise on what parts we can salvage and put in your new build.

When i was short on cash i bought a Intel I5 4690K Overclocked 4.2GHz Quad Core Bundle and a case, then put my old PSU. HDD and GTX 750Ti over until i could upgrade to a GTX 970 and a shiny new SSD.

You can deffo pick up the above bundle and a case for less than £400.

When this short on cash, I would recommend 2nd Hand being your best option.

£400 aint much of a budget - like Owen said we need to know what you're holding over from your other PC as a decent CPU is 25-50% of your budget. And that's before we even get into things like graphics card, Motherboard, SSD etc. @Cam Taylor
Sorry it's so late if u wanna look on my steam there's a Google doc with a pc that I might buy C4M3R0N13 it's a over clocked pc I just want to run arma and rust of 40+ fps 

Also I am using my other pc for another purpose so parts from it I can't get or if I can get a really small case to fit in a backpack to go from one house to another 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it's so late if u wanna look on my steam there's a Google doc with a pc that I might buy C4M3R0N13 it's a over clocked pc I just want to run arma and rust of 40+ fps 

Also I am using my other pc for another purpose so parts from it I can't get or if I can get a really small case to fit in a backpack to go from one house to another 
PM me all the details mate.

PM me all the details mate.
I can't atm I'm not at home till Sunday but I have a rough idea

Amd 4130 processor 

8gb 800mhz?

Asus motherboard something like a mla87 

500gb hardrive

Gtx650

450w psu

Near enough 

@Cam Taylor FRANKIEonPC made a review on a 350 pound gaming PC its probebly some adjust ments that can be made but its worth taking a look at.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back