What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any news on Roll backs

Excellent answer TBJ. 

But where's my money man? 

The money: Where is it?

Simple economy, innit?! 

£1 Million. Behind the bike sheds. 9PM. Bank transfer also acceptable. Some will go towards the sexual rehabilitation of Doug. (And the sexually abused teenagers in my basement.)

I must agree with Rev "where 's the money show me the money"  :p

It'll probably take a while, and will involve a lot of 'how is it for you now, honey?' type questions, and honest/coherent/helpful/non-abusive answers coming back from the majority of the players. Repeat until solved.

Fun though this is... someone's overlooked the word 'helpful'....

So.. are things better, worse, about the same?

We can chat about the Reverend's bell-end later, maybe... for now... I have stuff to fix! :)

I have a theory how many of you who have had this problem sync data log off then straight back on a few times in a session?

The only time I had a problem was when I did this a few times in one night to relocate to another area of the map once when I crashed with no toolkit, I then spawned in the wrong place logged off spawned in the right place closer to my objective of retrieving my vehicle!

The next day when I logged on I spawned in my pants with no gear apart from a Handgun & a hat this may only be coincidence but it could be worth looking into.

Closing this topic, The issue is being investigated so please remain patient until a fix is found.

Think I've nailed this. Won't bore you again with the technical, but let me know if you're still experiencing these large (and I mean several hours, or at least noticeably long period) rollbacks. I'm not interested in the 'I just robbed someone of 20k two mins before restart and it's gone' kinda stuff - just the serious 'I bought two HEMTTs and banked £400k three hours before restart and it's gone' stuff.

Likewise, if anyone gives me the 'I ran into an invisible vehicle and exploded' sidetrack, expect the shaft from me. I'm ONLY interested in failures of the data-sync (manual or auto) here, please, beloved peeps.

I'm really hoping I have nailed this hoary bastard to the wall...

Think I've nailed this. Won't bore you again with the technical, but let me know if you're still experiencing these large (and I mean several hours, or at least noticeably long period) rollbacks. I'm not interested in the 'I just robbed someone of 20k two mins before restart and it's gone' kinda stuff - just the serious 'I bought two HEMTTs and banked £400k three hours before restart and it's gone' stuff.

Likewise, if anyone gives me the 'I ran into an invisible vehicle and exploded' sidetrack, expect the shaft from me. I'm ONLY interested in failures of the data-sync (manual or auto) here, please, beloved peeps.

I'm really hoping I have nailed this hoary bastard to the wall...

Oh my, feeling kinda pointed out here :p   "I ran into an invisible vehicle and exploded' sidetrack"

Back