What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any Londoners here ?

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Struggling to find a pub/bar in Central London or just outside that has good seating for groups and that will allow under 18's in (Afternoon/Early evening)

If anyone has some good suggestions please PM me :)

Yes we are going to travel across the country... when they sell thatchers in London lol!

I'll ask a mate of mine that lived in London for a long time and is renouned for knowing all the great places to eat / drink.

Unfortunately from me, I only really know the Euston & Cider tap which are in the gate houses at Euston Station.
The only really significant bars I know of, but absolutely tiny mind. (Always stopped there for a drink before the train back to MK).

Okay, my mate has suggested: http://waxyoconnors.co.uk/index.php/london

It's a big Irish bar, blurb below:

Waxy O'Connor's is a labyrinth of 4 unique bars covering 6 levels all linked together by a maze of staircases and passages. Each bar has a unique atmosphere and there is something for everyone at Waxy's.

If you want something a bit cheaper, he recommends: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-montagu-pyke

He'll keep having a ponder and I'll post if he remembers any really good places.

To be honest, any wetherspoons will be a good shout as they don't make younger people leave until later on at night, that said though I used to work at a wetherspoons and we never really enforced it and I highly doubt they will there.  Plus they do Thatchers & Bulmers  ;)

I know of a few pubs in London, although my memory is foggy about them sorry ....

Hell if you come down Gatwick way bring some burgers Ill chcuck the BBQ on :)

Serious note though, you should be fine in most wetherspoons, although not particularly classy, they are cheap and do decent food, which is probably why they can allow under age in.

*edit, would be well worth looking at any restaurant /bar or if your staying at a hotel, see if they have a bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to the marquess of angleseyanglesey with my dad a few times in the afternoon. Don't know about evening but its a good pib anyway.

#GatwickFTW

Searcys on top of the Gherkin. Will allow under 18s  and has great view. More of a combined restuarant/bar though

gallery.jpg

Searcy's is by Booking only unless your throwing lots of money at them.

Actually I think you have to throw lots of money at them anyway to get in ;)

weatherspoons is cheap beer mate easy life easy skills easy savings

also food there is k

weatherspoons in rhyl m8

why not just come to rhyl?

rhyl.jpg

rhyl-high-street-508134544.jpg

the-sussex.jpg

When I went to London last year, had a few problems with some bars after 7ish, would love to help but unfortunately I never got very lucky..

Back