What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Antoc (Action: Ban Issued 26/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellyke

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Artoc

Time & Date this happened:17.29 Brussels TimeZone +1 GMT

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened:We pulled over a WANTED person when we came the owner told us he was some 1 els ( fair enough ) he can rp it , than he sayed a other hobbo was the owner so we wanted to check his name befor we gived any reason WHY the men is wanted ( as some ppl complain about the PRIVACTY Law ) so when i restrained him they started to act suspision after trying to RP IT , i got shot in the BACK ( whitout a warning ) 
As i wanne stat ( THIS IS A 100% RP SERVER ) they could easly RPed they way out there , they used they gun becus they just wanne KILL ppl , i thought this server was RP everything 

What Rule Was Broken ?:Bad RP  ( as in the rules stat ) [SIZE=medium] we consider poor RP and RP Rules that will get you banned. [/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Yes and he say put it on the forum ( i asked him to talk on teamspeak but he refused that complete ) this shows for me how far those guys are wanne talk than haveing a fight on a forum

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)as they asked to upload it from where we pulled them over here you go
http://youtu.be/kMkohqbisA4

Last edited by a moderator:
All i see is a cop hos ask him something, then go full balistic on him. He did not resist arrest, he just wanted to know why he is beeing accused for. Then you restrain him without telling him or ask him. Its a bit agressive. The Rp was bad both ways. Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
@stened91  , as i sayed befor i didnt wanted to say WHY he is Accused for becus i know form befor ppl complaining that we GIVE out private intel about that person when he ISNT that person ( i first wanted to CHECK for SURE its that player on RP based by checking his pasport ) but i never got time to that part , so how is that BAD RP ?

You can say " I want to see some id before i tell you why because i dont want to give out sentitive info without knowing you are who you say you are" Then he might comply.

as you can hear in the video i told it to the person that i first wanne CHECK his ID befor i give intel about other person at 3.55 i say i want first confermation on his NAME befor i talk about other persons privacy 

Stened91, I suggest you read the Reprt a player rules. They clearly state the reports are for the reporter and the reported only. Posting in here without being one of those two or actually having evidence might lead to a Warning Point which will make you unable to post for 7 days.

Kind regards, Big "Brat" Johnson, Server Mentor who unfortunately have lost his mentor tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back