What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Another "Ross" on the server

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Hi all,

There is a guy named "Ross" playing on the server , reportedly RDMing, breaking laws and also breaking rules in general. Please note this is not me. (unless you hear my wonderful scottish voice. :p )

Just wanted to say this before I get banned/kicked from the police :)

Dr/SPC Ross

Hi all,

There is a guy named "Ross" playing on the server , reportedly RDMing, breaking laws and also breaking rules in general. Please note this is not me. (unless you hear my wonderful scottish voice. :p )

Dr/SPC Ross
Ross, we all know the truth...

I love Glasgow actually, got many friends from there. If everyone in Scotland was from Glasgow then this world would be 100% happy.

It.Just.Would.

The number of hobo Sam's on this server is unreal. I feel the pain.

@Ross, you're the only one for me.. the only one helicopter crasher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Dr/SPC Ross
It seems there are several Ross's playing on this server now so please do not mistake any RDM'ing or such rule breaking with me ^^

I reckon we should just ban all ross's just to be on the safe side

Nah i just walk round like chicken little worried the sky is going to fall on me.....

Back