What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Another 5x APEX keys

IceZaroth

Elite
Elite Donator
Legendary Donator
Another 5x APEX keys up for grabs this coming weekend,  either late Friday or Saturday...  

Stay tuned for more details of where and when they will be given away.

I am a nice guy really, people that don't know me just need too...

It's not about being nice, I know a load of people even upto staff level who don't have it yet, so it will save another 5 people who just can't afford the dlc to maybe get there hands on a copy free.

you are a really great guy for giving this away :D cant afford it myself. Thanks a lot for doing this!

Discussions are ongoing but If I were you i'd be on Vladic's Twitch Stream on Friday Night ...

d083268757.jpg

Cant wait till friday my birthday luck might help me on vladics stream :)

All them capitalists ;__;

I'm definetly not going to buy APEX anytime soon,so thanks for the giveaway xaxaxa

Pitty I can't be on the stream friday, can't buy apex right now because every penny is going to the baby's birth next month when Apex comes out lol.

thanks for doing this though!

Pitty I can't be on the stream friday, can't buy apex right now because every penny is going to the baby's birth next month when Apex comes out lol.

thanks for doing this though!
Didn't know you were having a kid mate. Congrats and best of luck with it. Hopefully someday you will find a small amount of pocket money to treat yourself with Tanoa :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah nice, I will join Vladic's stream on Friday, I always do anyway I love the welsh!

Back