What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anime Suggestions

I'm gonna watch these thanks :) , I've watched No game No life thought it's a sick anime. I love the ideas that they put into no game no life and they show that being smart could actually effect the way you play any simple game for example tossing the coin at the end. I hope they make a new season though. They said they wouldn't but i wish they could anyway thanks again for the suggestions :)
They said there won't be a second season? D: That is terrible news. Code Geass is similar having a smart main character coming up with amazing plans and thinks of everything single possibility before it could happen.

Hunter X Hunter is quite long but a very enjoyable anime, you will become attached to the characters and how you see them grow up throughout the story. Well I did anyways.

It just has to have action in it i guess :)
I would highly recommend nanatsu no taizai however this anime is a bit underground. What I mean by this is that you cannot really find it on paid streaming sites. So you would have to torrent it or use a dodgy website :p

Lets see

Ghost in the shell

Ghost in the shell : Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the shell : Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIg

Madam no ou to Vanadis

Fate stay night

Full metal Panic

Full metal Panic : the second raid

Akame ga kill

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan

Broken blade

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

Tokyo Ravens

Strike the blood

Valvrave the Liberator S1+S2

Canaan

Read or Die

Ao no exorcist

Heroic age

Koukaku no Regios

Kiss Dum: Engage Planet

Tantei Gakuen Q

Shion no Ou ( not really action but it has a good plot of mystery :D )

Asura Crying S1+S2

Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse

The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo

Madlax

D.Gray-man

Bleach

Naruto
One Piece

This list should keep you busy for a while :D

I hope you will enjoy them as i have :)

Last edited by a moderator:
when we are talking about anime:

Clannad is a good one

see, andmos has a good taste in anime

when we are talking about anime:

Clannad is a good one

I've watched 9 episodes today and it already feels like the end when there's still 15 episodes to go. Idc what anyone says like anime just gets me really emotional and it's things like this you know spirit or ghost disappearing and stuff it's so depressing at the moment they're gone that's whyanohana got me into tears like 3 times anyway the anime is definitely good thanks for recommending it. I would wanna remind you guys of what's happening but i don't wanna ruin the anime for whoever's gonna watch it next because it's really good from what i've seen now. Thanks again :)

I've watched 9 episodes today and it already feels like the end when there's still 15 episodes to go. Idc what anyone says like anime just gets me really emotional and it's things like this you know spirit or ghost disappearing and stuff it's so depressing at the moment they're gone that's whyanohana got me into tears like 3 times anyway the anime is definitely good thanks for recommending it. I would wanna remind you guys of what's happening but i don't wanna ruin the anime for whoever's gonna watch it next because it's really good from what i've seen now. Thanks again :)
clannad is the best♡ also there is Clannad after story after you finished clannad ^-^

clannad is the best♡ also there is Clannad after story after you finished clannad ^-^
I didn't like the first Clannad :S Love Afterstory though. "Clannad Afterstory" and "Marley and Me" are the only shows I have watched which have made me tear up. (cry like a baby :ph34r:  ) 

I didn't like the first Clannad :S Love Afterstory though. "Clannad Afterstory" and "Marley and Me" are the only shows I have watched which have made me tear up. (cry like a baby :ph34r:  )
;-; i have never cried so much over a show like clannad Afterstory >~< , i have re watched it about 15 tines ._.

Clannad is gonna make me cry? aww shit crying over anime is the worst!! i cried over anohana like 50 times everytime i think of the damn soundtrack i cry

;-; i have never cried so much over a show like clannad Afterstory >~< , i have re watched it about 15 tines ._.

Clannad is gonna make me cry? aww shit crying over anime is the worst!! i cried over anohana like 50 times everytime i think of the damn soundtrack i cry
Clannad does more than make you cry..... the...... the.... feels *shivers*

Cant believe Cowboy Bebop has not been mentioned 

JesuOtaku-CowboyBebopReview589.jpg

Got one with girls and tanks. Who does not want to see girls and tanks?

Girls und Panzer

Back