What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anime Suggestions

High School of the Dead is also a good Anime :p (Most of it you can watch on youtube #Roomforotherthings :p

And love SAO , Season one almost made me cry like a little female dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
over excited girls that sound like someone is inserting a drill somewhere they shouldn't is better voice acting? yeah....

The atmosphere seems better in Jap, rather than in English. To me >.>,

i..... i really don't know what else to say ._.

depends on what you watch, i've seen bleach and naruto and DBZ, Naruto wasn't bad english, neither is bleach, but ones like those examples you've given, must be lower budget for dubbing..

Death note has a good story + two IMO good movie renditions

If you are looking for some lighthearted funny anime. 

Fairy Tail

The Devil is a Partimer

depends on what you watch, i've seen bleach and naruto and DBZ, Naruto wasn't bad english, neither is naruto, but ones like those examples you've given, must be lower budget for dubbing..
They are, i watched Naruto dubbed , due to it was good "quality" dubbing. 

Naruto's been around for a while now. One of the only anime's with a good dub. As well as Pokemon.

100th Post Hype ;3

Before i make a small list What kind of anime genre do you like to watch ???

Mecha - Action - Sword play those kinda stuff  or you don't really care as long as its good :D ???

Hunter X Hunter (2011)

No Game No Life

Hellsing

Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood

World Trigger

Parasyte

Code Geass

Log Horizon

All very good animes, highly recommend them.

Before i make a small list What kind of anime genre do you like to watch ???

Mecha - Action - Sword play those kinda stuff  or you don't really care as long as its good :D ???
It just has to have action in it i guess :)

Hunter X Hunter (2011)

No Game No Life

Hellsing

Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood

World Trigger

Parasyte

Code Geass

Log Horizon

All very good animes, highly recommend them.
I'm gonna watch these thanks :) , I've watched No game No life thought it's a sick anime. I love the ideas that they put into no game no life and they show that being smart could actually effect the way you play any simple game for example tossing the coin at the end. I hope they make a new season though. They said they wouldn't but i wish they could anyway thanks again for the suggestions :)

Back