What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

An Englishman who is also 1/3 Scottish

Shrikelemat

Yes, you heard it right. I am 2/3 English, 1/3 Scottish. So I have to hate myself right?

Anyway, been playing on this server a bit more so I thought I'd say, "Hi!"

Love all you sexy people and hope to see you all soon!

Welcome to the community! Hope you learn to love it like the rest of us!

any problems message me on teampseaj or in game and I'll try help, my name is DSGT Samatlewis in police channels, or Samatlewis in game! 

Or for someone more experienced and professional ( also official in the community ) grab s mentor on the teampseak and they'll help with anything!

also read the rules or you won't be staying for long..

see you around buddy!

Hello! Welcome to the community, make sure you read the rules here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules to make sure you don't end up having to fill in an unban appeal.
You can join the Altislife.co.uk teamspeak here: ts.altislife.co.uk
In this teamspeak you can find at the top, our "Requesting Staff Help - Join Here" channel, this is where you go to find help off of any of our mentors, they are more than happy to help.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and make good friends along the way!

Phalanx.

Welcome to Altis! But more importantly.. Who do you support in rugby?! (IF you do)

Greetings and welcome to the great lands of Altis,

May the RP be with you.

I'm 10% Person 20% Cat 5% Cow 30% Milo 5% Made of a kebab and 40% Scottish. Oh and welcome :) Nice to meet you sexy have a good time here. If you need anything i'm here for you.

I'm 10% Person 20% Cat 5% Cow 30% Milo 5% Made of a kebab and 40% Scottish. Oh and welcome :) Nice to meet you sexy have a good time here. If you need anything i'm here for you.
So you're 110% person of person in total?

Welcome to the community 

On my mother's side four generations ago were Scottish (Great Great Grandparents)

On my father's side three generations ago were Welsh (Great Grandparents)

And My Great Great Nan on my mother's side was Spainish

Also got a bit of Irish from my mother's side as well

But despite this I have a southern English accent and I consider myself to be English, although I supported Spain in the Euro 2008 as England weren't in it.

Can't believe you're publicly cheating on me.

Slag.

Back