What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK OSM Football League! Select your team!

@Mr. CardosoNot trying to be funny but that looks like certain relegation = no fun haha,

Please let me know when you do, and if I could reserve my Chelsea boys that would be great :)

Have you thought about doing it on fm16?

I don't have FM neither know how to play it but i'll consider it since @Wilco seems to play it alot as well :p

Yeah @Mr. Cardoso if you like football you'd enjoy it for sure,

It would be much more competitive, with most guys wanting the same players etc,

The only downside is, we'd all have to play at the same time

Yeah @Mr. Cardoso if you like football you'd enjoy it for sure,

It would be much more competitive, with most guys wanting the same players etc,

The only downside is, we'd all have to play at the same time
That can be a very very limiting factor.. Maybe it will work between 2 and 6 players.

It's an idea though!

we could just play one on one's in versus mode and make a competition schedule. It would mean people can use very OP squads.. But then again, if we agree to only use the default squads that could be countered

Where do we join the new one?

Congrats on the win by the way @Mr. Cardoso

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might need to get premium, it literally gives a huge advantage.
It does! You should get free points first maybe, but if you have the monais go ahead!

I also think that the new league will reset the teams and players.. which is very annoying..

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i did pretty well with west brom considering they were in relegation zone they now have some great players and i won almost every match ;)

Bring on next season

5th Place was a reasonable finish for me. Congratulations to @Mr. Cardoso for winning the league. I'll be sure to use pre-season for building up my squad (unless we get an FL championship league then im all over that!). This season was a close one, hope it gets even closer next time around (i want a shot of leicestering the league)

phew that was to close for me, just imagine Swansea winning the league ,yuk the thought makes me want to pull my eye balls out lol

Back