What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Exile

No... but it will have AI, Other than that its very vanilla to start with but I am sure there will be future development of it depending on numbers.

Some people know I am not a fan of zombies... I would love them to be taken out DayZ ;) 

Does ALUK's exile server have zombies in it?
no, you have 2 variants of the zombie exile's servers. the exile's servers with the ryan zombie's mod, pretty shite tbh, and the CCG dev servers. those are alright but you need to pay to play on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Exile was about Zombies they would be coded into the game... if you want zombies go play DayZ mod (as there functional there)

no, you have 2 variants of the zombie exile's servers. the exile's servers with the ryan zombie's mod, pretty shite tbh, and the CCG dev servers. those are alright but you need to pay to play on them.
I know.

Played on CCG's server, but ALUK caught my attention again! :D

The server will feature only two types of AI:

• Mission AI
  • Roaming AI

Bandit AI - Will KOS players
  • Survivor AI - Weaker than Military AI, will not attack players unless fired upon
  • Military AI - Will attack players if fired upon, have strong weaponry unlike Survivor AI.

If Exile was about Zombies they would be coded into the game... if you want zombies go play DayZ mod (as there functional there)
Abolutely!
I love DayZ, but after 48 hours of gathering loot and you consider yourself as STRONG, you open a door, it slams in your face, and your dead...

Exile is much better, with or without zombies!!!

The server will feature only two types of AI:

• Mission AI
  • Roaming AI

Bandit AI - Will KOS players
  • Survivor AI - Weaker than Military AI, will not attack players unless fired upon
  • Military AI - Will attack players if fired upon, have strong weaponry unlike Survivor AI.

awesome!!
If I know ALUK's dev. team correct, they will create something to epic for others to copy!

So will the server come on today or the 2nd of Febuary? I'm confused

Which map will it be?

And is there anything specific we need to do to log onto it? (Except enabling exile mod in the launcher)

Yeah um, for all the europeen's here. could you give us some clarifaction @Wilco ? is it 02 januari or 01 febrauri.

Ugh, really. tought i saw something about esseker, older post i guess. soz.
Its up right now.

Ok so I deleted those specified files from the picture above, and now when I join its giving me: Script Restriction #3 ?

Ok so I deleted those specified files from the picture above, and now when I join its giving me: Script Restriction #3 ?
Id advise that you join through one of the launchers, as it will keep your game up to date, whereas I do not think that your problem was those files existing but those files being out of date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back