What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK CCTV

DainMK

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
The main aim of the ALUK CCTV Monitoring Station is to surveil Altis' main towns, highways, points of interest, and heritage sites. Keeping a watchful lookout for antisocial behaviour, illegal immigrants, and all general ne'er-do-wells, ensuring local Government representatives can take action and remove any residents in violation of Government law.

Every so often however, situations arise that baffle and bemuse our controllers. In the interests of transparency and citizenship well-being, certain segments have now been authorised for public consumption, and henceforth will be posted in the public forum.

If any citizens have information regarding unusual or suspicious behaviour, or intelligence regarding future areas of interest, please don't hesitate to privately contact CCTV Controller DainMK, who may be able to provide temporary coverage of these unorthodox behaviours.

In the mean time, please enjoy the voyeuristic insights our monitoring system provides.

Episode One: NHS Urophilia

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha. Loved the ending; "I can coup my hands together". Lovely to see that you so badly want to make sure the people of Altis get their urine tested!

Haha, that opening allready. "Here piss in my cup".

Last edited by a moderator:
15 hours ago, DainMK said:

The main aim of the ALUK CCTV Monitoring Station is to surveil Altis' main towns, highways, points of interest, and heritage sites. Keeping a watchful lookout for antisocial behaviour, illegal immigrants, and all general ne'er-do-wells, ensuring local Government representatives can take action and remove any residents in violation of Government law.

Every so often however, situations arise that baffle and bemuse our controllers. In the interests of transparency and citizenship well-being, certain segments have now been authorised for public consumption, and henceforth will be posted in the public forum.

If any citizens have information regarding unusual or suspicious behaviour, or intelligence regarding future areas of interest, please don't hesitate to privately contact CCTV Controller DainMK, who may be able to provide temporary coverage of these unorthodox behaviours.

In the mean time, please enjoy the voyeuristic insights our monitoring system provides.

Episode One: NHS Urophilia

Nice small events like this make the game feel less repetitive!

It reminds of of SaltyWalty (@CSI WALT) on his urine test long time ago near Pyrgos if i recall, Walt please link the video i was looking for it :p

@CSI WALT got it thumbnailed!

For reference, it starts at 06:33 on the video, but i suggest you to watch everything since it's so fun!

@Unlucky George

Nice small events like this make the game feel less repetitive!

It reminds of of SaltyWalty (@CSI WALT) on his urine test long time ago near Pyrgos if i recall, Walt please link the video i was looking for it :p
May or may not be where I got the idea to do urine tests from...  shh

PSCO JudgeDredd & PSCO Fuel spotted!

"idk is mr. JudgeDredd @Dredd but you were the shy one " ;)

p.s on the other video the older one

Back