What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Salt Rats

Awesome revised Logo  for The Altis Salt Rats mucho mucho thanks for Grimjams and DAIs hard work. Looks pretty damn good on our stuff thanks guys.

love it.

These are not the rebels you are looking for .

The small white pixels at the bottom bother me, but in-game you can't see them so it's fine.

One of our shitbricks got a bit twitchy at the drug dealer! He's even more stupid than ... me, apparently your guys got aggressive towards him but he is scared of his own shadow! I apologize for my unregals! ;)

For the police that killed our unarmed guy .

FAIL!!!    
MWTF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The small white pixels at the bottom bother me, but in-game you can't see them so it's fine.
They bother me too, but the reason you don't see them in game is because that's a deferent logo, the original was lost to a accidental deleting, and I recreated that one.
So our logo is one of a kind you could say

The Popo are generally wonderful fellows... But goal hanging is about as cool as VDM / RDM or squeaky Call Of Duty kids who follow you around towns. 

I would like to extend my regards for actually meeting you earlier tonight. Capital fellows and honourable rebels. Jolly good show. Sorry to hear about your cop predicament... As the most neutral member of the House of Lord Sandisk, I was very pleased to meet you fine gentlemen. (Some of you.) 

May your mines forever be laden with salty goodness... 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Popo are generally wonderful fellows... But goal hanging is about as cool as VDM / RDM or squeaky Call Of Duty kids who follow you around towns. 

I would like to extend my regards for actually meeting you earlier tonight. Capital fellows and honourable rebels. Jolly good show. Sorry to hear about your cop predicament... As the most neutral member of the House of Lord Sandisk, I was very pleased to meet you fine gentlemen. (Some of you.) 

May you mines forever be laden with salty goodness... 
What have I missed good sir?

What have I missed good sir?
Lets see we processed what was left of our cargo so the high rollers of Altis had their nose candy.

When we got a message from police so tried to make a deal with what we thought was a dirty cop.

We met him in a peach grove and Razor who was now unarmed went up to him with Dai and Sjeft taking positions on the hill. Quickly it turned out there was 2/3 cops hiding in the tree line as Razor Spoke to the cop suddenly he was shot and killed.

Dai opened up killing two cops.

Sjeft hit the third until he went to ground only to be picked of by Dai as he fled.

So even though we lost a good member of our crew (Razor) the cops paid for their treachery.

Its a trap!

So we went back to the choppa ate some bacon and sold our cargo in town with no real problems.

We did bump into one of Lordsandisks men in town who got a bit twitchy.

He soon got the message he was out numbered we let him live.

I spoke to the good Reverend for awhile on the hill which was nice whilst his regalness the Lord looked on all regal like.

You was indeed missed Grim but i did fly around with your corpse in the back of the heli all night :)  

For the record, you chaps were technically outnumbered... But heck, what's semantics between friends! :) 

Sounds like you'd just come back from one hell of a mission anyway.  :p

For the record, you chaps were technically outnumbered... But heck, what's semantics between friends! :) 

Sounds like you'd just come back from one hell of a mission anyway.  :p
Outnumbered, I like those odds.
The popo's major mistake was not walking away when they realised RazoR didn't come alone.

After we killed the second cop we were goin to bug out as they may have called backup, but then the last popo stuck his head up and started running and we just couldn't miss the opportunity, me and Sjeft dealt with him pretty quick before finally decided to leave.

At the end of the day I think 1 if us for 3 of them was a pretty good trade.

By 'outnumbered', I mean I was in an overlooking building with my gun on you chaps the second you knocked Khybre out! But as you we honourable, it was all golden. :)

That is VERY sneaky on the coppers part, though. Three for one is a more than acceptable ratio to be honest. One drawback to having a batshit mental Lord for a 'leader' is that most missions are suicidal in nature and my advisal of adopting plans or tactics is usually met with "Plans are for faggots!" - Or some such put down. I'm duty bound as his spiritual advisor and occasional father figure to abide by his whimsical attitude towards certain death. Despite not always agreeing with it.

So in short, our ratio would have been a probable 4 for 3. Maybe he will start listening to my proposals in future to safeguard the lives of our comrades after seeing this shining example of tactics in the face of treachery. 

Lately, we've been trying to dissuade him from blowing his wedge on a submarine but he never listens.  

Back