What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Salt Rats

GrimJam

Banned for Advertising
Altis Salt Rats
 ​
GhostFire, DaiVader, RazoR, Sjeft and I are the Altis Salt Rats. We are mostly friendly except DaiVader he's always looking for trouble *cough* We aren't looking for anymore members currently but we may do in the future.​
 ​
We may carry out some fun activities for the community to enjoy such as The Salt Mine Destruction Derby depending on how things go.​
 ​
We do take role playing seriously but we do enjoy have a joke aswell. We aren't anti-police by that I mean we don't shoot police on sight. We generally stick to our business normally around the salt mines, If you ever had to meet us, do remember to meet our demands or you might end up with no wheels and/or lack of a pulse​

k0GnP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We would happily give you a Ride Along Mitch (wink wink ) lol

cash needed for release :)

You have friends in The Privateers give us a shout if you need anything.

P.S

Instead of the Neo Nazi nonsense logo why not have something a little more British like this.

GnxnB0o.png

You have friends in The Privateers give us a shout if you need anything.

P.S

Instead of the Neo Nazi nonsense logo why not have something a little more British like this.

GnxnB0o.png
We decided on our logo as a group and are happy with it

I think your going to run into some trouble from ubisoft and some jewish people

I apologize for my young Scottish friends tirade in Chat last night one of our members was shot & killed last night & he thought one of your members did it. Once I explained to him his error he was quite apologetic.

Anyway I believe the crew who murdered our member also did the same to one of yours so if you are still open to a mutual defense pact let me know. 

I apologize for my young Scottish friends tirade in Chat last night one of our members was shot & killed last night & he thought one of your members did it. Once I explained to him his error he was quite apologetic.

Anyway I believe the crew who murdered our member also did the same to one of yours so if you are still open to a mutual defense pact let me
Maybe we can hunt the offending party together (ASR) GhostFire ?

Back