What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Rally Event

Would you consider signing up a team?

• Yes

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Wayhey the event is finally coming, well done angus.

The Police cannot stand by an Illegal street-racing event...

However if such an event was to be done for a reason, such as Charity, and the proper paperwork was put in place so Police knew exactly where the race took place, what time it began and ended, what roads would need to be closed to the public, all this and a bit more....I'm sure the Police wouldn't want to stop it...after all...it's charity.

The Police cannot stand by an Illegal street-racing event...

However if such an event was to be done for a reason, such as Charity, and the proper paperwork was put in place so Police knew exactly where the race took place, what time it began and ended, what roads would need to be closed to the public, all this and a bit more....I'm sure the Police wouldn't want to stop it...after all...it's charity.
I'm saying this in the most #nohomo way but I love you. I shall talk to my accountant and my secretary and they shall get in touch with your people.

@GP Mouldyyes it should say in the event 

Team Name: Much Danish, Very Salty Mouldy Scots

Vehicle Colour Choice: NHS Sport Hatch (Awaiting CMO Authorisation)

Team Leader: @GP Willis

Driver: @GP Mouldy

Co-Driver: @GP TomTheDoge

Technical Team (2 Members): @GP Salty Vampire @GP. Daanish

@Angus MacKinnon in order to use an NHS sport Hatch, we need you to let us perform the race in medic uniform before Lharmon will consider it. Can you allow us to do the race as medics?

Team Name: Much Danish, Very Salty Mouldy Scots

Vehicle Colour Choice: NHS Sport Hatch (Awaiting CMO Authorisation)

Team Leader: @GP Willis

Driver: @GP Mouldy

Co-Driver: @GP TomTheDoge

Technical Team (2 Members): @GP Salty Vampire @GP. Daanish

@Angus MacKinnon in order to use an NHS sport Hatch, we need you to let us perform the race in medic uniform before Lharmon will consider it. Can you allow us to do the race as medics?
That's exactly what I was going for anyways buddy. Planning on setting down a lot more information and a document for everyone competing. 

Can techs use choppers? Would make it safer so people don't crash into the techs/vice-versa
I was looking for techs to use an offroad and basically follow the driver from a reasonable distance. Landing a helicopter in a forest district or at the scene of a crash is very difficult and helicopters will only be for the commentator/spectators. 

Bumpity bump!

News:

The routes have been defined and are set in stone. The co drivers will be given these routes prior to the race via a google docs.

Police are now onboard with this charity event and are entering the race hopefully with two teams from each constabulary.

The lovely @Gregory has been in touch with me to get some ideas sorted for communication etc.

I'm hoping to release an information pack by midweek next week.

Please everyone get your teams in ASAP, would love to fill this thread!

Nice to see this coming along well and with admin support. Also @Angus MacKinnon you aren't a "Senior Police Cuntstable" as your forum signature would lead me to believe. Don't forget to change it so people realise you are important!

Just to let you know @Angus MacKinnon

I will attend the race as a medic and will be available to anyone who needs some medical treatment before, during and after the race. 

Also if you wish i could make sure that none if the drivers are drunk or under the influence of any other drugs.

Regards

GP. Joel Denning

Back