What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis News Photo Report - Meet the UNMC

I loved having you on our side of the border. Just stop by and visit free altis whenever you like.

Ps. Amazing photo quality.

Somehow editing some text broke the whole article. Can changes be rolled back? If not I will edit it back to normal as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT: Thread has been fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Johnson never begged for his life! he stood true to the government and the way he chose! False reporting! (Great pics though, awesome!)

Great stuff mate! really enjoying them. I flew you in a wasp helicopter around with Dain, I left you at the salt mines near UNMC! seems you lived on! :D

Big Johnson never begged for his life! he stood true to the government and the way he chose! False reporting! (Great pics though, awesome!)
Its no secret that I make up some details of the story for a more dramatic feeling... Obviously I spent my morning of 12/01/2015 at work not in a beach in a Greek island.

The stories are true unless I state otherwise in the thread, and yes he begged for his life, he said he had kids and wife... but he also stood true to the government as you said.

Thanks!

Back