What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis News Meeting(Altis at Eight)

Nalurah

For all those interested there will be an Altis News Meeting. There will be an explanation of what the radio show will be about and the possibilities to work for Altis at Eight. We will talk about the segments, divide jobs amongst the different journalists and just prepare for the first show.

The meeting will be Friday at 20:00 so right after the community meeting. It will take place in the Altis News Lobby.

Hope to see you all there!

Kind regards,

Nalurah

PK1sEMq.jpg

As the two minutes of silence for the victims of the bombing in Manchester is at 20:00, the meeting will be moved to 20:15.

Radio show? damn I'm a more article man....

Im at work at the time.. Shiet. 

Make that about 20:45 as the 2 minute silence is taking a bit. We need to get everyone together. Come join the channel after the two minutes.

Make that about 20:45 as the 2 minute silence is taking a bit. We need to get everyone together. Come join the channel after the two minutes.
Any chances i can get a rundown in a PM or when i come on ts in 2-3 hours? 

First Altis News Meeting had 25 people attending, thank you all for your interest and brilliant ideas!

Sorry working overtime, then headed out for my level up party tomorrow. but i will be keeping in touch im off the monday if anyone is about :)

@Tadeusz No worries, just come find me whenever you are on teamspeak and I will give you the recap and answer any questions about it. :)

Back