What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Trailer Video

I love it, would just add bit of activities from the police view and some from the rebel view to keep with the theme. Just a suggestion but good work!.

Ye grimjam I wanted to do that in the video but I can't remove the HUD in game so I thought it would look a bit shit, I used the editor for everything except the last clip in the video.

cool vid man I wish I had thought of it.

I love the Crocodile Dundee style music as well. :D

Good work man, needs more action and shit though, a few fire fights, maybe a bank robbery, ifrits vs hunters that type of stuff;P

Excellent job Mattg,The only suggestion i would make is,to get rid of the chat box in game @54seconds,spoils the mood the music creates :D

excellent.gif

I agree shadylee I tried really hard to get all the HUD removed in game but it's not possible. 

I'm sure we could drive some Ifrits along a road for you, but then you still would see the hud if you record it.

Brilliant job!

Please approach the groups in team speak and they can help with some action shots :)

Once you have completed can we have it for our youtube channel ?

We could orchestrate an operation kind of like the Revolution Day Event. 20 cops(their capped by slots) 20 rebels in 4 squads each and go. Or literally script it with each side doing as their told,perhaps in a border war with the new map. There are many possibilities and I'm pretty sure several people would cooperate freely.

We could orchestrate an operation kind of like the Revolution Day Event. 20 cops(their capped by slots) 20 rebels in 4 squads each and go. Or literally script it with each side doing as their told,perhaps in a border war with the new map. There are many possibilities and I'm pretty sure several people would cooperate freely.
Count TRA in.

Back