What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK - Donation Change

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Good Afternoon

This morning we went live with our new donation page, We have changed our donations to make our server more fairer and any donations made from today will be under the new donation terms outlined here

Inline with this change we are going to add all the T-shirt skins and vehicle skins that have been being worked on later today onto the server for everyone to enjoy! (To be clear not for donators - There are no more in-game donator perks)

Also for those wondering over the next week i will be looking at weapon and vehicle pricing to improve our ingame economy for all.

I hope you enjoy this change and will still continue supporting us.

Oh and by the way... did i mention Robert is currently working on some rally car and other nice car themed skins!

Coming Soon™ (Later today)

833C4C5F884AF3AC83A9CDB9B115E444B4FF3217

CD8AD3F85EA85DBD5B2F77C34070C40E183223B0

Last edited by a moderator:
@meow You would have to start a suggestion poll and gain a hell of alot of votes for that one!

with donator gun prices being abolished. would there be a lowering even by a medium margin to the current prices of weapons?

with donator gun prices being abolished. would there be a lowering even by a medium margin to the current prices of weapons?
I think Wilco said he would be looking into weapon / vehicle prices, so it's definitely going to be looked at.

Be aware they might not change that much, since people won't value their life that much if stuff is cheap.

Does a private TS room come with it if you donate 10 pounds? Since you have donated twice the amount of money needed for a private TS channel. Or is there a different way of donating for the TS private room?

Make Pizza delivery a license where you can get the amazing Pizza delivery car and outfit made by booker, as as Taxi and ARAC it's an RP role, they can then buy pizzas and in the emergencies you can text pizza delivery (Since obviously not having pizza is an emergency) and they can sell maybe soda aswell? Hmmm I'm gonna have to think this a little more and make a suggestion post. Shouldn't be hard to implement at all though!

I say keep it the same. The less hobos with big guns the better. Plus cheap guns means cheap lives.

Does this mean members with current youtube videos and signatures will get them deleted or will they get to keep them? 

Donators should have double the number of daily likes available on the forums! We’re a happy bunch :rolleyes:   Oh and may be some new emoji’s also? :cookiexmas:

Donators should have double the number of daily likes available on the forums! We’re a happy bunch :rolleyes:   Oh and may be some new emoji’s also? :cookiexmas:
There is a serious lack of emoji's here.

I really like this idea, get designing people!

:finger:   :finger:

Back