What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's a serious threat then we will release it in 3 days

Broken record time, It will be released when its ready....

Not a single fuck is given....
That's because you dont know who we are :) , try do a little investigation, just a good hint, we are one of the last old rebel groups who were here before the kiddie gangs came :)

So your not in the police anymore ? :p
Negative, i am not good at following orders :D , i am more the type who gives the orders

But i just donated could be awesome if that could be fixed asap :D

Last edited by a moderator:
But Slackerz, you are one of the kiddie gangs, like all the gangs left on the server, compared to the golden age of the server. Back when AC ruled, later known as BRC, and we had TC, ASR and pT. Those are the gangs I respect, and would fear if still was around. (maybe i wouldn't fear pT)

I miss the old gangs, the new rebels, have such an easy life. When we were rebels, we feared the police, because they were superior in means of ressources, the best we could do was a mk18 with dms and a ifrit, or helicopter (no hellcat).

A coke run in a mohawk would earn me about 300k, because the prices were the same all around. ;)

Unfortunately it has been out of our control, our developer has been busy with real life events. 

The public beta is out in the open, it needs more testing first which i am struggling to see people do so i will continue testing it myself :)

Unfortunately it has been out of our control, our developer has been busy with real life events. 

The public beta is out in the open, it needs more testing first which i am struggling to see people do so i will continue testing it myself :)
Maybe if there were providings of whitelisting for the police and nhs?  ^_^

btw. The beta server ain't up all the time either so :p

wilco tbh maybe you shouldnt say there was an update everyone is going crazy and the update is like a month later  -_-
The update is 99% ready of course i am going to announce it!

In all honesty it should of been released already.

A lot of people have been asking for the password to test it Wilco =D I asked with one of my clanmates on 9th of August, we havent got the PW yet but we still want to help you test it =)

Its been sent out to about 20 people so far :) , Message me if you havent got the pass yet :)

That's because you dont know who we are :) , try do a little investigation, 
so sad.. lol you think your something when you actually have to get ppl to look upo who you are.. clearly your not that great of a gang then :D .. gl on a nother server xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back