What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK 3.1.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who wants to become my butler?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I am 100% sure now that we will be number 1 server in the world soon guys! 

And Ed Williams aka TinyBigJacko you are such a great man and you continue to surprise me man and I feel really lucky to have get to know you! Keep up the good work!

Wow I am 100% sure now that we will be number 1 server in the world soon guys! 

And Ed Williams aka TinyBigJacko you are such a great man and you continue to surprise me man and I feel really lucky to have get to know you! Keep up the good work!
+4000 

We are very lucky to have the TinyBigJacko 

You must be getting asked this everyday, but have not seen any posts.

When is the server updating ? it said soon, but when is soon ? need update now :D

Soon :)

We are not going to release something with bugs, If you check most Altis Life servers out there lerking in some of the features are big bugs that ruin roleplay/gameplay.

In the meantime while these issues are fixed I will create some more textures and post some reveals :)

Soon :)

We are not going to release something with bugs, If you check most Altis Life servers out there lerking in some of the features are big bugs that ruin roleplay/gameplay.

In the meantime while these issues are fixed I will create some more textures and post some reveals :)
NHS Doctor uniform :3 Like the ones you have now is Paramedic, now we need Doctor uniforms :3

Is the housing-system gonna be like this?

(Dunno what they r' sayin', don't know german language)

I assume so, as its the same system currently on takistan life.

patience is a virtue

I can tell you its being worked on and of course will be tested further before we move to it :)

Cannot give a timeframe as it will come when it comes.

I can't wait for this update to be rolled out! Great job and a huge well done to all the admins e.t.c. who have worked on this.

Point all the well dones to 1 person :) TinyBigJacko for working on and bringing us stable versions

when the update comes out is every house on sale or what?
Every "clean" house i think. Abounded and damaged houses + stores and big stuff i dont think is going to be for sale. (I guess the Perry Club is Wilco's house? ( :p ))

Regarding the housing system, will the purchasable houses be indestructible? I mean, the log states that a robber can rob a house with bolt cutters, but what stops a more "explosive" robber to blow up the house in order to rob the storages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back