What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life: Stalker!

Drew

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Today i decided to stalk someone and over use the word mother fucker!

Really appreciate the help from some of the people in this video, thanks for continuing to check out my videos as i enjoy making them. Thanks again!

ALTIS LIFE: STALKER

[SIZE= 18px]@Cogmaster@elliottw97[/SIZE]​

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Good stuff Drew, having flashbacks of my stalking sessions :D btw I'd credit the guy who you got some of the music off..

I've been told he gets quite pissy if you don't credit his songs, just add this with the song name.

Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ 

Cheers guys! 

Good stuff Drew, having flashbacks of my stalking sessions :D btw I'd credit the guy who you got some of the music off..

I've been told he gets quite pissy if you don't credit his songs, just add this with the song name.

Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ 
If you look in the YouTube description i just copy and paste some random shit i found and nothing ever happens if you say educational purposes ;) hahah! Glad you enjoyed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! That guy you're stalking at the last bit of the video, Harvest. Me and @BOlluHHrobbed him of his weed and then @BOlluHHfelt guilty so I gave him some of the loot back and @BOlluHHgave him a lot of shit including the rangemaster belt! XD So indirectly, we carry the guilt for your death. I'm sorry!

Lovely video! Quick suggestion, do a "Altis Life Different types of person" because i love the small edited clips you do :D

Example: The robber, The Rdmer, etc!

You made me wait this long for a new video, so you own me @Drew:p

Lovely video! Quick suggestion, do a "Altis Life Different types of person" because i love the small edited clips you do :D

Example: The robber, The Rdmer, etc!

You made me wait this long for a new video, so you own me @Drew:p
 I planned on doing that :D lol Now i'm gonna look like an idea thief!  damn you @Mr Cardoso!!

Cheers guys! 

If you look in the YouTube description i just copy and paste some random shit i found and nothing ever happens if you say educational purposes ;) hahah! Glad you enjoyed!
It's mostly for monetizing I think, but It also help people know the songs! 

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Today i decided to stalk someone and over use the word mother fucker!

Really appreciate the help from some of the people in this video, thanks for continuing to check out my videos as i enjoy making them. Thanks again!

ALTIS LIFE: STALKER

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's some great content, I'm going to subscribe you ! :D

@Mr CardosoI'm sorry! sometimes my imagination runs wild some days it just takes a shit! I will defiantly be mixing it up again and doing the fun ones! 

@PAR MactavishThank you buddy glad you enjoyed it!

Cheers guys! 

It's crazy the chain of events that unfold on the island of Altis!

Needs more 'motherfucka'. Otherwise a thoroughly enjoyable video, if you could produce some more I'd be happily consumed by them.

Back