What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to huff and puff and send allot of piggies to heaven tonight! :D

Wilco I think you need to kick some players that arent going to participate in this because there is allot of noobs in and we cant get in. Also please make a quick restart soon so the server runs good during the huge fight :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just sitting, trying to get that server showing in the server list -.-

when it finally shows, i cant get in

I'm a lil bit frustrated. Need to shoot some pigs!

Luve you Wilco for the restart and password for the server! <3

Thanks for the fight, it was pretty fun :D

Even that I'm sad to lose my beloved city, I've been there since day one.

Changed side, to protect it, and failed. :(

Now it can only lives on in my memories. :wub:

R.I.P Sofia

Hope everyone enjoyed it :)

More massive events like this in the future... in terms of size we kicked every altis servers ass tonight!

Pat on the backs allround except Elder Boris who robbed us at the bank... but GG Elder, I pissed myself when i seen it was being robbed.

Hope everyone enjoyed it :)

More massive events like this in the future... in terms of size we kicked every altis servers ass tonight!

Pat on the backs allround except Elder Boris who robbed us at the bank... but GG Elder, I pissed myself when i seen it was being robbed.
No problem. I Will buy my freedom with it. It was so easy to rob no cops nothing urr tbh I went and cooked tea for 20 minutes while  I waited

Jimmy you can act as a decoy.

h1167E4E6
I pretty much did this around Gravia in a hatchback sport after the battle. Tried to handbrake turn into the garage but ended up in a house. Then I was too tipsy to figure out how to unlock the car which was pretty intense. Also parked a mohawk in a tree tonight. Don't wine and drive.

Does someone have a recording of the event? particularly the petrol station bit!

This was on the official stream from above... it looked epic... check out cardosos recording when twitch catches up :)

It was like a nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back